Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Adam Again on BigDork.ORG » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Adam Again on BigDork.ORG 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text Gene Eugene link Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gene Eugene link

adam again did ya know fact . . .
adam again Drummer Jon Knox did drums/percussion on
Homeboys, Dig & Perfecta

he also did drums/percussion on WhiteHeart's TALES OF WONDER & HIGHLANDS CDs
also toured with WhiteHeart starting on the powerhouse tour '91 thru appox. '95
Idle Cure, Guardian (Swing, Swang, Swung) & .Carman on the R.I.O.T. tour Shocked
yes the Tuxedo Clad Megastar . . .

jon knox link

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 05-03-2005 15:15.

05-03-2005 14:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's all lies Crying Crying Crying

05-03-2005 16:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

This Is How Stupid I Am.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was aware that Gene was a child actor, and played a role on the TV series
Bewitched.

His character name?
it was Adam
(that I did not know)

so - Adam Again..was that a "hidden" statement of sort?

Am I the only one who missed that?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-04-2005 08:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no.

I too knew of his career in acting...

but the Adam Again - missed on me.

interesting.

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-04-2005 08:54 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I disagree with the article. I think Adam Again is better than R.E.M.

05-04-2005 10:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

which would you rather be in...........

an underrated rock group-
or an overrated rock group?

05-04-2005 11:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: This Is How Stupid I Am.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Bewitched.

His character name?
it was Adam
(that I did not know)

I thought he played Darren turned into a child. ???? Confused ????

05-04-2005 17:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I disagree with the article. I think Adam Again is better than R.E.M.

a hundredfold... Big Grin

Cool
05-04-2005 17:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

RE: This Is How Stupid I Am.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Bewitched.

His character name?
it was Adam
(that I did not know)

All-
many apologies (my own rumor mill) the character Gene played on Bewitched was named Marvin-

-TV Tome Website......

05-10-2005 10:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

DAmb I like your rumour idea better... and Marvin Again - that is stupid name for a band.

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-10-2005 11:06 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

i dunno - perhaps it would have soldl.. cuz AA didnt ( stupid masses anyhow!)

I jist hate to be even an honest rumor monger.

But - is it a lie if you didnt know it was a lie???

05-10-2005 11:27 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yes Red Face

05-11-2005 00:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

http://www.phileasphogg.net/reviews/adamagain_chrono.html

05-15-2005 09:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Adam Again on BigDork.ORG

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH