Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vintage Gene Eugene Audio Files (and others, too!) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Vintage Gene Eugene Audio Files (and others, too!) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
I'll have to get MF to download these and save them to a CD and bring them home so I can listen to them. DAmb dial up.... Frown Crying

Just got them put on our PC and gave them a listen.

Cool and thanks again SG!

Where are they? Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-29-2005 12:56 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Space Ghost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Were you adopted? That last clip made my entire family do a stand-still, drop-jaw, pause. You sound so exactly like me that it made me re-check the tape date to make sure there was no chance I was present at that recording. Of course, I wasn't. So I gotta just ask...

Were you adopted around 1961?

Theo
03-29-2005 19:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seperated at birth??? Shocked

03-29-2005 19:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

You never know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just be glad, Dennis! It could be YOU and you'd have the promise of losing all your hair and be fabulously handsome like ME!! Cool Tongue
03-29-2005 19:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No I was born in 1968, so I think I will just be losing my hair! Shocked

03-29-2005 19:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I still have all my hair Red Face
03-29-2005 19:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

wrong hair! Tongue

Shocked

03-29-2005 19:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Space Ghost
RE: Space Ghost Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Were you adopted? That last clip made my entire family do a stand-still, drop-jaw, pause. You sound so exactly like me that it made me re-check the tape date to make sure there was no chance I was present at that recording. Of course, I wasn't. So I gotta just ask...

Were you adopted around 1961?

Theo

Nope, Theo, I was still an unfertilzed ovum tucked safely away inside me mum in 1961. Pleased It's funny you mentioned this, because I felt the same way listening to the press conferences I mentioned above. I was not present, but there's some unidentified person asking questions every so often who sounds like me as well. When I first heard it it sort of creeped me out. Shocked

SG

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

03-29-2005 22:29 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Oh weird Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So that's not YOU asking, about going out for something to eat?

This drives me crazy. We must find ANSWERS!!!!! Arggggggggghh!!!

Big Grin Cool Big Grin Cool
03-30-2005 10:22 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

THEO-
I always took you as one with a face for ..

er.... I mean -

a voice for radio.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-30-2005 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah Jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keep my horrendous mug outta of the thing! Roll Eyes

Seriously, I got an education in broadcasting and did a morning drive for a bit, but didn't have the voice to compete.

Cool
03-30-2005 15:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Seriously, I got an education in broadcasting

You did too??Shocked

You poor bastard! Crying

03-30-2005 16:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tossing good money after bad... heh heh

I'd never fall for that sort of thing again!!! heh heh

Hey Dennis, can I interest you in some Iamway Soap!? heh heh
03-31-2005 10:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Iamway..
now THATS worth broadcasting..
(he he)

ya knows I was jist funnin ya

I think you have a great voice-
it just dont match the appearance (IMHO)

(but then- whooz dooz?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-31-2005 16:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Yah... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Tossing good money after bad... heh heh

I'd never fall for that sort of thing again!!! heh heh

Hey Dennis, can I interest you in some Iamway Soap!? heh heh

How much soap do you use in a year?? Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 03-31-2005 16:58.

03-31-2005 16:58 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Vintage Gene Eugene Audio Files (and others, too!)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH