Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 1! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page April 1! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

April 1! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Congratulations to the following members on their birthday: Berger Roy Al (68.)

What exacckkxtly are you people trying to say in your macho-head-game-playing way? THAT I'M SOME SORT OF APRIL FOOL?!! ARE YOU SAYING THAT BERGER IS AN APRIL FOOOL??!! WELL?!! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME??!!!! gkk!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-01-2005 10:35.

04-01-2005 10:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

RE: April 1! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't speak for everyone else but personally I'm not answering you because I'm busy soaking pinto beans for the upcoming April Fools Pinto Bean festival. This year our spokesperson is a ball of jute twine.
04-01-2005 11:07 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

RE: April 1! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger-meister meister-berger,

What is the probability that you'll be roaming around Cornerstone this year? I hear hack-Chandler's pretentious art band is supposed to be playing but often they come to their senses and rope someone else into covering his low end. Still, if he shows up it might be a good chance to confront him instead of hiding out in the ally behind his house like you normally do, chewing your way through box after box of Andes Thin Mints and murmuring about the rising cost of merkins.
04-01-2005 11:18 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bbbeeeeeerrrger,

everydays your birthday dude

at least I see you celebratin like it was...is..will be..twere.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-01-2005 11:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lfjdf890u90- 90oi()*^*^*(ukljld/fd,.nL:JK:U)(U*U

Tongue Tongue Mad lafjeofuiefefokoj 90890u

klfad0if90i p

fkdlfp0[-kl lkj9038

Pleased

Cool
04-01-2005 11:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank God Joey speaks my language. And I couldn't agree more with you, Joey!

As far as Cornerstone, hmmmm...it WOULD be an excellent chance to publicly confront that big loser Chandler and his band The Big Middle-Aged Men Choir. What kind of a self respecting band has Dan Michaels in it??! Playing his silly little electronic clarinet!! HAHAHAHAHAHAggggkkkk!!!

And I really would like to nail Mr. OverRated BassPlayer in some public forum. ESPECIALLY AFTER HE TOLD THAT LIE ABOUT ME BEING PANTSED BY SOME GIRL SCOUTS!!!!

04-01-2005 11:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Does anyone know if they're having the Middle-Aged Women Who Wear Camouflage And The Men Who Love Them tent this year at Cornerstone?

04-01-2005 12:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

And I really would like to nail Mr. OverRated BassPlayer in some public forum.

me too! Pleased

hey barger, do like the c-man?
04-01-2005 12:09 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT?!! .CARMAN CAN KKKXXXXKKKKISS MY @$$!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGXXXKKKKKgkkk!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-01-2005 12:11.

04-01-2005 12:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

no wonder we are not together anymore Red Face

hmmph
04-01-2005 12:13 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

You know the real reason! It's because you were unfaithful to me with Benny Hester's grandfather!!!

04-01-2005 12:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

you know that was just business, it didn't mean anything Crying
04-01-2005 12:20 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh Yeah?! WELL WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE TIME WITH BOTH JAN AND PAUL??!!! ggkkkk!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-01-2005 12:23.

04-01-2005 12:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

you knew what line of work I was in before you proposed to me.

ok...

jan and paul was a freebie, but I had to so they would stop sending me crap in the mail.
04-01-2005 12:27 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And it worked?! Man, I should've tried that years ago. (I was already with Paul at the time, anyway.)

04-01-2005 12:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's face it Berger, you and 'El are perfect for each other.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-01-2005 12:31 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi there, GGgggkxkkgorgeous! What does Paul Williams think about me and Eleanorgk?

04-01-2005 12:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:

And I really would like to nail Mr. OverRated BassPlayer in some public forum.

me too! Pleased

hey barger, do like the c-man?

no, but somebody does..... Roll Eyes

This is an email to confirm your email address and confirm that you wish to be signed up for the the Tuxedo Clad Megastar email list. If you wish to continue please click or copy and paste the following link into your browser:
http://www.carman.org/mailing_list/?acti...m_email&id=8936

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

If you feel you received this in error do not respond and you will not be added to the list. Thank you.

Cool
04-01-2005 12:35 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Hi there, GGgggkxkkgorgeous! What does Paul Williams think about me and Eleanorgk?

As you two leave him alone, he's okay with that! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-01-2005 12:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

Paul Williams wants to have a date with me and barger?
04-01-2005 12:39 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » April 1!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH