Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » EdDanTay and Hodgepodge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page EdDanTay and Hodgepodge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am curious about the comedy album. How long is it? Will it make me cringe? If so, then I am in.

Spittle and Phlegm is great in a way that is very troubling."I've got an Idea" is the best videos of all time kicking Mike Jackson's 80s videos off the freaking map.

I have spent more money on Daniel Amos in the last two years than the previous twenty put together.

I am just happy that I am gainfully employed and that the band is still doing great creative work.

I may need to go crazy this Christmas and order MBD for friends and family. I can't stop listening to it.

I tried putting it away and it crept back out. It is now my all time favorite Da album...I never thought that I would say that. HD, Doppel, and Vox were there for such a long time.
08-07-2002 13:23 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Don't go there

yeah don't go there....

Just like my cd's haven't gone there

You know the ones I ordered in June from Paste 5 1/2 weeks ago!

The Little Big DA.com stuff that I ordered in late June I"m not worried about too much as they didn't get it all out until a week ago so if I was the last I'll have about another weeks wait.
08-07-2002 16:24 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I am curious about the comedy album. How long is it? Will it make me cringe? If so, then I am in.

Spittle and Phlegm is great in a way that is very troubling."I've got an Idea" is the best videos of all time kicking Mike Jackson's 80s videos off the freaking map.

I have spent more money on Daniel Amos in the last two years than the previous twenty put together.

I am just happy that I am gainfully employed and that the band is still doing great creative work.

I may need to go crazy this Christmas and order MBD for friends and family. I can't stop listening to it.

I tried putting it away and it crept back out. It is now my all time favorite Da album...I never thought that I would say that. HD, Doppel, and Vox were there for such a long time.

I can't pick a favorite....it's always different for me.

I hope to cringe with these two releases too!!

and yes "I've Got an Idea" is the BEST EVER music video of all time! Big Grin

BD

08-07-2002 18:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

there is no real smoking during the video! Pleased

08-07-2002 18:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Don't go there

yeah don't go there....

Just like my cd's haven't gone there

You know the ones I ordered in June from Paste 5 1/2 weeks ago!

The Little Big DA.com stuff that I ordered in late June I"m not worried about too much as they didn't get it all out until a week ago so if I was the last I'll have about another weeks wait.

Just helping you out

08-07-2002 18:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

it's only an allusion

Pleased

BD

08-07-2002 18:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

it's only an allusion

Pleased

BD

no one in the band smokes! Pleased

08-07-2002 19:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

the other part that cracks me up is when Gene Pool is out of his bad coffee trip and he greets Eddies that are "off camera!" Big Grin

08-07-2002 19:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Michael Roe does a comedy bit about smoking

08-07-2002 19:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

he does?

don't remember seeing or hearing this...

BD

08-07-2002 19:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

really? where? when? how?

Does Mike smoke? (my guess is "yes"Pleased )

08-07-2002 19:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I have a bootleg CD of him from 1997 when he wanted some incense lit in a church while he played Smokescreen. He tells a story about smoking.

08-07-2002 19:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I haven't listened to it in awhile. So I don't remember exactly what he says.

08-07-2002 19:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:

really? where? when? how?

Does Mike smoke? (my guess is "yes"Pleased )

yes I believe he does

BD

08-07-2002 19:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yes, I believe he does.

08-07-2002 19:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Yes, I believe he does.

see? all the cool kids smoke! Wink

08-07-2002 19:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

cough...cough

cough..

08-07-2002 19:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
cough...cough

cough..

I said "cool" not "smart" Pleased

08-07-2002 19:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

heh heh

BD

08-07-2002 23:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
quote:
Yes, I believe he does.

see? all the cool kids smoke! Wink

I finally quite smoking a little over a year ago. I smoked for about 8 years. I still have a cig once or twice a month with a friend, but not bought a pack in over a year!

-- aotp
08-08-2002 09:03 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » EdDanTay and Hodgepodge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH