Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where\\\'s Marty?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

he'd hafta be made of stronger stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not to be scared off by the likes of us eh?

But that's nothin' compared to how DA's gonna react when we send 'em a copy of the DAmb IT!

(they'll be the first band in rock history to disown their fan club....-well the message board anyway)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-26-2002 03:18 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
not to be scared off by the likes of us eh?

But that's nothin' compared to how DA's gonna react when we send 'em a copy of the DAmb IT!

(they'll be the first band in rock history to disown their fan club....-well the message board anyway)

heh heh Tongue

I hope it's not that bad!

08-26-2002 08:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Then we can do a Mellow version of the DAmb album.

08-26-2002 12:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Helloooooo, is there anybody in here????

Just nod if you can hear me....

08-26-2002 15:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Is anyone at home?

08-26-2002 19:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

well....-okay, maybe I was a little rough on us Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey I know! Maybe DA'll let contributors to the DAmb IT open for them when they're playing in our hometowns!

Cool

08-26-2002 22:14 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Hey I know! Maybe DA'll let contributors to the DAmb IT open for them when they're playing in our hometowns!

Cool

That would be pretty cool! Big Grin

BD

08-26-2002 23:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

As long as you don't scare people away.

08-27-2002 20:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

that's why I don't sing.....

too scary

08-27-2002 23:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

scare 'em away?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well....it IS ministry after all-

08-27-2002 23:40 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Well, if God calls you to do it...

08-28-2002 13:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Well, if God calls you to do it...

I didn't build it for me!

08-28-2002 21:20 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

if you build it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they will come!

08-29-2002 03:09 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
they will come!

but if I sing it, they will run!!

08-29-2002 12:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by ™
they will come!

but if I sing it, they will run!!

Big Grin

08-29-2002 15:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

can you believe this is #135 on this thread?

we are sick puppies!

We can't even let this thread die. Tongue

BD

08-29-2002 17:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
can you believe this is #135 on this thread?

we are sick puppies!

We can't even let this thread die. Tongue

BD

no I can't believe we are up to #135. I think are just so wrong.

It must be at least #136

Have you ever clicked onthe number on the thread list screen and it shows you who has posted on that thread and the number of times?
08-29-2002 20:34 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

No, I haven't tried that yet.

08-29-2002 20:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
No, I haven't tried that yet.

You should
08-29-2002 20:37 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

I'm not sure I understand where.

08-29-2002 20:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH