Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where\\\'s Marty?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come on Marty! Confirm our rumor as true, and we'll spread it!

08-03-2002 13:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It would really be something

08-03-2002 13:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
It would really be something

Either that or Steve is really Elvis. Did Elvis leave the building in 77?

08-03-2002 13:55 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered
Where\'s Mark? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I guess since I started this thread, I might as well ask another question. Where is Mark Cook and what is he doing now? (I'm just such a groupie Wink ) For the info. of other DA fans, Mark Cook was the keyboardist on the Shotgun Angel album and the Horrendous Disc album.
08-03-2002 13:55
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Watchman
Well, I guess since I started this thread, I might as well ask another question. Where is Mark Cook and what is he doing now? (I'm just such a groupie Wink ) For the info. of other DA fans, Mark Cook was the keyboardist on the Shotgun Angel album and the Horrendous Disc album.

And he sings a good tune on one of the compilation cds.

08-03-2002 13:56 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:

wouldn't it be great to see all the DA alumni on the same stage at the same time! that would be some fun!!

of course we would have to have a 5 hour concert to go with it! Big Grin

BD

08-03-2002 14:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered

quote:
quote:

Which CD was that?
08-03-2002 14:10
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

Which CD was that?

I think the Shurley Goodness, or something like that one (help anyone?). I have it at home, but not here at my office.

08-03-2002 14:14 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Fairy Tale

from Shirley, Goodness and Missery.

I think...

It's a good song...It should have been on a DA album!

BD

08-03-2002 14:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Fairy Tale

from Shirley, Goodness and Missery.

I think,

It's a good song...It should of been on a DA album!

BD

That's the one! Thanks BD.

08-03-2002 14:16 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered

quote:

wouldn't it be great to see all the DA alumni on the same stage at the same time! that would be some fun!!

of course we would have to have a 5 hour concert to go with it! Big Grin

BD
[/QUOTE]

How about a biiiiig DA family reunion album and tourBig Grin
08-03-2002 14:16
Disjasked Lerna

I agree, can Marty pull this one together for us? I've had a dream of DA getting together and playing HD in its entirity.
LK-9

08-03-2002 14:17 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

a tour and an album....

Now you're thinking!!

you call Terry and set it up! Tongue

08-03-2002 14:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
a tour and an album....

Now you're thinking!!

Be sure to tell him K-9 sent ya. That'll get you a long ways.Wink

08-03-2002 14:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
a tour and an album....

Now you're thinking!!

yeah, K-9 and BigDork....we're all old pals with Terry and the boys!

Cool

08-03-2002 14:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:
a tour and an album....

Now you're thinking!!

yeah, K-9 and BigDork....we're all old pals with Terry and the boys!

Cool

Stalkers might be a better term for us.

08-03-2002 14:24 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin

shhhhhh

Don't tell

08-03-2002 14:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Big Grin

shhhhhh

Don't tell

I took Terry's pic once at 2:00 AM, after the very first Dog's show. I bet he still hates me for that flash. Hey, I flashed Uncle Terry!

08-03-2002 14:27 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

I took Terry's pic once at 2:00 AM, after the very first Dog's show. I bet he still hates me for that flash. Hey, I flashed Uncle Terry!

I hope he got a good look! Shocked

too funny

08-03-2002 14:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:

I hope he got a good look! Shocked

too funny

I still remember that he referred to his eyes as "cat eyes." I think he was slipping off to have a smoke, but I have no proof of that.

08-03-2002 14:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH