Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where\\\'s Marty?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
we want more clues!

miss scarlet
in the library
with the lead pipe

08-12-2002 08:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've named the artist in another thread. The song is from the late 70's. The person became the singer of one of the most popular groups in the world. He became their singer in 1985. This song was from his solo career.

Does this help?

08-12-2002 12:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Clever way to get us to read yer old posts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but I access the DAmb with a 56k dial up these days man!

quote:
The person became the singer of one of the most popular groups in the world. He became their singer in 1985.

This is a total guess: Sammy Hagar? Ronnie James Dio? I don't think Metal bands can count as "most popular groups in the world" doood-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-13-2002 01:56 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, it is Sammy Hagar. And yes Van Halen was pretty big in the mid 80's.

08-13-2002 07:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

I love Sammy. Go Red Rocker.

08-13-2002 11:46 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Red. I love Red. - Sammy Hagar

08-13-2002 12:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Red? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay Mark th' spark who said this then?

"They hafta paint me red before they chop me. It's a different religion from ours...-I think".

08-14-2002 00:08 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

VH was only VH with David Lee. End of discussion.... Pleased

08-14-2002 00:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

"It's Van Halen, not Van Hagar"

I forget where I heard that but I thought it was a little funny.

I did like some of the Van Hagar tunes though.Tongue

08-14-2002 07:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mark

quote:

"It's Van Halen, not Van Hagar"

I forget where I heard that but I thought it was a little funny.

I did like some of the Van Hagar tunes though.Tongue

You know I like Sammy solo, and I don't like David solo, but Van Hagar glows with warmth and Van Halen with David rocks! Cool

08-14-2002 11:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

I don't have a clue who said the above quote. And yes Van Halen was better with DLR. Sammy was better as a solo artist. I liked his solo work before VH better than his later solo work.

08-14-2002 12:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Sammy solo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was woikin' just fine, he had hits, a respectible following (well the size of the following was respectible Big Grin )

Then he goes and joins VH and they become Van Hagar!

-

(Ringo in "HELP!")

08-15-2002 00:38 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Who's Van Halen?

Ü

08-16-2002 08:36 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
Who's Van Halen?

Ü

A praise band for Benny Hinn Ministries.

08-16-2002 14:26 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Who's Van Halen?

Ü

that would explain allot.

BD

08-16-2002 19:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ú Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚÚ

08-17-2002 02:25 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™ ™

08-17-2002 22:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered
The Identity Of VH? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Who's Van Halen?

Ü

Actually when he was with Benny Hinn, he, Sammy, had the Biiiiggggg Haaaaiiiiirrrrrr of the 80's and was somewhat a clothes fashion plate. I believe the VH stood for Van Husen Big Grin
08-18-2002 03:01
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Watchman

I believe the VH stood for Van Husen Big Grin

Big Grin

08-18-2002 09:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by ™

me me me me me me me me me me

08-18-2002 12:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH