Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where\\\'s Marty?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Where\\\'s Marty? Watchman 07-30-2002 22:13
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Lost Canine 07-31-2002 12:31
 okay, so I'm ignorant 08-01-2002 00:10
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? servantsteve 08-01-2002 09:58
 Boober Marty D 08-01-2002 18:41
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Mark 08-01-2002 18:47
 Where\'s Steve Watchman 08-01-2002 21:02
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? servantsteve 08-01-2002 21:39
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? dorfsmith 12-30-2004 17:55
 I know there's a story here 08-02-2002 02:29
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Lost Canine 08-02-2002 16:41
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Mark 08-02-2002 18:48
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Lost Canine 08-02-2002 21:29
 Where's Steve? Marty D 08-03-2002 00:12
 Thanks Marty! 08-03-2002 02:55
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Lost Canine 08-03-2002 12:07
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Mark 08-03-2002 12:20
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Lost Canine 08-03-2002 12:21
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Mark 08-03-2002 12:22
 RE: Where\\\'s Marty? Lost Canine 08-03-2002 12:23
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Watchman
unregistered
Where\\\'s Marty? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Marty, there you are. I just wanted to add my $.02 to the discussion about your demos. I really liked them both. But if I'm pushed for a decision, It would have to be"Don't Worry" as my favorite. I have been a DA listener since the first album. Now, one more question, Where's Steve?
07-30-2002 22:13
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Watchman
Marty, there you are. I just wanted to add my $.02 to the discussion about your demos. I really liked them both. But if I'm pushed for a decision, It would have to be"Don't Worry" as my favorite. I have been a DA listener since the first album. Now, one more question, Where's Steve?

Ditto Marty, we want to know, just where is Steve??
LK-9

07-31-2002 12:31 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

okay, so I'm ignorant Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve who?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-01-2002 00:10 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
Steve who?
Steve Baxter: 6 String Acoustic Guitar from the original Daniel Amos group.
I am not he.

08-01-2002 09:58 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Boober Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve is performing under the alias "Boober"...formaly known as "Steve", formally with "Daniel Amos Is".
08-01-2002 18:41 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I haven't listened to these yet. I guess I'll have to soon.

08-01-2002 18:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Watchman
unregistered
Where\'s Steve Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you Marty for the update. I was really surprised that someone else reads the liner notes on the albums (servantsteve). I was even more surprised that someone remembered that short question in the liner notes from the Shotgun Angel album. I guess you might say I'm easily amused Wink In any event I really did want to know where Steve is and that the Lord is using him.

08-01-2002 21:02
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Marty D
Steve is performing under the alias "Boober"...formaly know as "Steve", formally with "Daniel Amos Is".
That is way too strange. My dog's name is Boober. I'm not kidding.

08-01-2002 21:39 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
quote:
Steve is performing under the alias "Boober"...formaly know as "Steve", formally with "Daniel Amos Is".

Shocked

12-30-2004 17:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

I know there's a story here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

question is Do I Want To Go There?

quote:

08-02-2002 02:29 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
question is Do I Want To Go There?

quote:

TM,
Go there, inquiring minds want to know.
LK-9

08-02-2002 16:41 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Why?

08-02-2002 18:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Why?

Because!

08-02-2002 21:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Marty D
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-15-2002

Where's Steve? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Watchman-I haven't seen or heard from Steve since he left the band back in '77. Sorry!
08-03-2002 00:12 Marty D is offline Send an Email to Marty D Search for Posts by Marty D Add Marty D to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thanks Marty! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Marty, wanna be on our DAmb fan Christmas album?

08-03-2002 02:55 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Watchman-I haven't seen or heard from Steve since he left the band back in '77. Sorry!

Marty,
Could there be a chance that Steve evolved into Carman? I think he came onto the scene about then. Big Grin
LK-9

08-03-2002 12:07 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Oh, the thought!

08-03-2002 12:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

My thought is that that would be the ultimate funny!

08-03-2002 12:21 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Is that why Terry and Co. don't talk about him?

08-03-2002 12:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Is that why Terry and Co. don't talk about him?

Let's start the rumor. Hey everyone, Steve Baxter evolved into the Tuxedo Clad Megastar after Benny Hinn touched him. Now Terry and the boys will not have anything to do with him.
LK-9

08-03-2002 12:23 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Where\\\'s Marty?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH