Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger, Where
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AND STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HUNCH AND MY SWEET POTATO ARM, CHANDLER!! WHEN I SLEEP ON MY BACK, I'M ACTUALLY LEANING STANDING UP!! GK!

05-06-2005 14:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Homocidal Girl Scouts Shocked

I mean homicidal Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 05-06-2005 14:01.

05-06-2005 14:00 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

^
SHE'S GOING TO KICK THAT DOLPHIN TO DEATH!! SOMEONE STOP HER!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-06-2005 21:36.

05-06-2005 14:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

So long and thanks for all the cookies Smile )

05-06-2005 14:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Stratégie pour observer et répondre aux messages politiques. Décrit une stratégie de gain dans le développement de la coopération. La première étape est d'être coopérative (gentil). La deuxième étape est de faire ce qui est fait à vous. Si l'autre côté est gentil, soyez gentil encore Mommy!!!

05-06-2005 15:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

strategic plans for making a corporation?

what do you want to incorporate for Berger? do you want to make a line of bergerware?

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 15:19 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I'm going into business with my uncle Rroid Roy Al!

05-06-2005 15:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And you didn't think I could speak no Korean, did you freak?

05-06-2005 15:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Confused

is that the franco dialect of the far western parts of korea?

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 15:34 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
(People, I'm just so embarrassed for freak. The poor guys has absolutely no idea how to translate German. And, yeah, I used to refer to MY bottle of Lavoris a "bass ale" too.)

so what do you have to say about the ice cold rolling rock i am currently sipping? Cool

SHARE!

mmmmmmmmmmm, Rolling Rock.

A personal fave!

WILL you be bringing some to the BergerWare party??

hmmm?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2005 15:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
is that the franco dialect of the far western parts of korea?

(Poor freak. He's so confused. I'm going to speak some Swedish now to make him feel better.)

Mon intérêt original pour la théorie des jeux rectangulaires a résulté d'un souci avec international la politique et particulièrement le risque de guerre nucléaire. Le prisonnier réitéré Le jeu de dilemme a semblé à moi capturer l'essence de la Rarf!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-06-2005 15:45.

05-06-2005 15:41 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

you playing war games, berger... that seems pretty sophisticated for someone of your, uh... well it just seems a bit odd....

but hey sounds pretty current with the whole Iraq deal and the concern for petroleum, wmd, etc.

that swedish is just frenchy!

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 15:44 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

(sigh)

(People, I can barely stand to watch a man so completely break down in public.)

05-06-2005 15:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

merci de votre souci sincère, M. berger.

Considérablement apprécié !

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 15:51 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Luckily, my grasp of the Icelandic languages is pretty good. He just said something about that he thinks I have work as a shepherd or something.

(This is just getting too sad. We need to get him help, people! Crying

05-06-2005 15:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

oh good grief, is he still at it? must be nice to have nothing better to do all day.

freak, he's obviously come completely unhinged again. "We need to get him help, people!" look who's talking.
05-06-2005 16:09 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

he needs more strong ale.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2005 16:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh kiss my Roy Al behind, Chandler! No one asked you!!

(I know for a fact Chandler don't know no Swedish what he could use in a high-level conversations and such.)

05-06-2005 16:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
he needs more strong ale.

amen to that. don't we all Big Grin

and for you, my queen, i shall bring much rolling rock to the bergerware party Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 16:12 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And I ain't not come unhinged what could GKKK!...GKKKK!!!...uh oh....GGkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

05-06-2005 16:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH