Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger, Where
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hey, don't knock white board cheese until you've had it.

quote:
i have had it, and i will knock it!!!!!

.backkkxxxxccckkkkkksz., don't be silly. There's no such thing as white board cheese!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGKKKK!

05-06-2005 10:06 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Hey Berger-mon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aurther is very busy with a couple of yodeling projects. Some surfer band is using him now to give their age-old platform a new "twist"--if you can believe that!

He also performs at Family Yodel Night at Knotts Berry Farm.

I will see him this July. We're going to work on CAACONAA III "Like a yodel to a dude in a kilt"

He always speaks highly of you...or glue...no no...you. He speaks highly of YOU! Wink
05-06-2005 10:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Invites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
uvulalapalloozapiehole,

I believe I'd go with the goat. Not only that, but I'd give them the goat as well. Who invited you exxxkkkxactly and where to?

Yeah, I thought a goat would help keep the yard trimmed and fertilized. I forgot to mention that the white oak was formed in the shape of a whiskey barrel and contained 50 gallons of Kentucky's finest. But yeah, I think the goat is in order.

As for who invited me, I'd rather not say so as not to cause any unnecessary outbursts.

heh heh heh... I bet Tim Chandler's house is nicer than that ucky ol' trailor of yours. I hear he has a pool and you only have that bathtub in the front yard.
05-06-2005 10:07 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

RE: Invites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
quote:
uvulalapalloozapiehole,

I believe I'd go with the goat. Not only that, but I'd give them the goat as well. Who invited you exxxkkkxactly and where to?

Yeah, I thought a goat would help keep the yard trimmed and fertilized. I forgot to mention that the white oak was formed in the shape of a whiskey barrel and contained 50 gallons of Kentucky's finest. But yeah, I think the goat is in order.

As for who invited me, I'd rather not say so as not to cause any unnecessary outbursts.

heh heh heh... I bet Tim Chandler's house is nicer than that ucky ol' trailor of yours. I hear he has a pool and you only have that bathtub in the front yard.

ummm i am having a party.....please bring the white oak here Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 10:08 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kentucky's finest Windex??!!!

05-06-2005 10:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

Idaho produces the finest Windex, moron! i can give you the number of two brothers.

i'll also give you another bloated worm if you will please tell Tim that i am greatly enjoying his work on "Mighty."

05-06-2005 10:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

i'll also give you another bloated worm if you will please tell Tim that i am greatly enjoying his work on "Mighty."

now you've gone and done it............ Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 10:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
[I bet Tim Chandler's house is nicer than that ucky ol' trailor of yours. I hear he has a pool and you only have that bathtub in the front yard.

And by the way, it's not just a bathtub, it's a LAP bathtub!! gk!

05-06-2005 10:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Swimming laps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Only when it's filled with Lavoris.
05-06-2005 10:20 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:

"Work"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGXXXKKKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGccc
xxxxxvvvttttxxxkkkk!!

Besen sind bekanntlich ein schreiendes Bedürfnis der Zeit und waren das freilich schon seit langen Zeiten. Derartige Bedürfnisse, die täglich und wöchentlich befriedigt sein wollen, gibt es viele in jedem Haus und allenthalben Menschen, welche es sich freiwillig zur angenehmen Pflicht machen, diese Bedürfnisse zu befriedigen. Immer weniger achtet man der Personen, welche dieses tun, wenn man nur das Nötige kriegt und so wohlfeil als möglich mommy!!!!

05-06-2005 10:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Only when it's filled with Lavoris.

THEN YOU'VE BEEN IN IT??!!!!!!! HOW ELSE COULD YOU KNOW??!!!!!

05-06-2005 10:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Why do you think I'm so eager for you to head to California to record the new Eddies album? Do you think I want to hear more of your stumbling fingers? It's so I can abscond with your porcelain treasure to include in my traveling sideshow. By the way, your uncle Rroid says "howdy."
05-06-2005 10:25 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? You've heard from Uncle Rroid Roy Al??! How is he?!

05-06-2005 10:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

i don't mean to argue with the goat lady or U, but i find that these felt paintings with the 3-fingered bird make the best housewarming gifts.

http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/gs_promise.htm

They are so easy to light afire. Have you ever tried to set a goat ablaze?
It is not that easy.

05-06-2005 10:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:

"Work"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGXXXKKKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGccc
xxxxxvvvttttxxxkkkk!!

Besen sind bekanntlich ein schreiendes Bedürfnis der Zeit und waren das freilich schon seit langen Zeiten. Derartige Bedürfnisse, die täglich und wöchentlich befriedigt sein wollen, gibt es viele in jedem Haus und allenthalben Menschen, welche es sich freiwillig zur angenehmen Pflicht machen, diese Bedürfnisse zu befriedigen. Immer weniger achtet man der Personen, welche dieses tun, wenn man nur das Nötige kriegt und so wohlfeil als möglich mommy!!!!

BERGER!!!!!! Sie sind die verrückte Unterhaltung!! jeder weiß, daß Sie nicht Besen!! benutzen!

05-06-2005 10:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh yeah?!! Well take this, larryl, if that's your real name. Sein Vater war ein alter Soldat gewesen und früh gestorben; er war jung, seine Mutter kränklich, Vermögen hatten sie nicht, und betteln gingen sie nicht mommy!!!

05-06-2005 10:31 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Uncle Rroid Roy Al Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uncle Rroid is doing fine, although his condition prevents him from sitting much. He and the Bearded Hermaphrodite are carrying on quite a romance, much to the chagrin of LobsterBoy.
05-06-2005 10:33 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Then you're in touch with all of my relatives?!!!

05-06-2005 10:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
WOGGY, HELP!! THE GIRLS SCOUTS ARE ATTEMPTING TO LURE ME INTO SOME SORT OF BURGER BASH TO TRY TO PANTS ME AGAIN!!

RESIST the temptation! If they try to lure you with Tagalongs or Samoas, spray them with Windex (the cookies, NOT the Girl Scouts.........you don't need any more lawsuits, Berger!)

No, wait, that might make them MORE tempting..................

RUN, Berger, RUN!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2005 10:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mind Peach

das est richtig Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ich möchte bleiben und möchte plaudern aber leider Freitag ist der einzige Tag, den ich irgendeiner eigentlichen Arbeit mache, damit ab ich gehe! Erinnern Sie sich immer an jenen headcheese ist nicht nur für Frühstück.
05-06-2005 10:36 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH