Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger, Where
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Berger, Where Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you?

i have been waiting here for two solid hours. Just how many windex-bloated worms did you ingest yesterday.

Did the ghost of General Zaragosa give you any exciting revelations?

05-06-2005 09:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GGkkkk!! Where am I?! General who? Who are you people? What day is it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-06-2005 09:33.

05-06-2005 09:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

o goodie.....since i am not working, i can enjoy the weekly berger fellowship Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 09:52 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

House Guest Tips Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger,

I've got me a quandry that you may be able to assist with. My wife and I have been invited to stay at a friend's house but we have no idea of what housewarming gift to bring. My wife wants to bring five board feet of white oak but I'm in favor of something more utilitarian, like a goat.
05-06-2005 09:52 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? There's a burger fellowship? Where?

05-06-2005 09:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
GGkkkk!! Where am I?! General who? Who are you people? What day is it?

We are the French soldiers that you soundly defeated at Puebla, my lord.
Be merciful to us and we will give you Carolata. We doubt that Maximillian satisfied her anyways...

05-06-2005 09:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
What? There's a burger fellowship? Where?

i can't tell you. Cool

the girl scouts are hosting it Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-06-2005 09:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

uvulalapalloozapiehole,

I believe I'd go with the goat. Not only that, but I'd give them the goat as well. Who invited you exxxkkkxactly and where to?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-06-2005 09:59.

05-06-2005 09:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Can I get fries with that?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2005 09:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

GGKKKKK!!! GKxxkkxx!! DON'T EVER SAY THE WORDS "GIRL SCOUTS" AGGGAIN!! THOSE LITTLE DEMONS ARE VICIOUS!!!

05-06-2005 09:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

The goat lady wonders how her utilitarian ladies can even be considered in the same breath with white oak.

Can a white oak board entertain you on a cold winter's night? Can a white oak board provide cheese?

05-06-2005 09:58 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WOGGY, HELP!! THE GIRLS SCOUTS ARE ATTEMPTING TO LURE ME INTO SOME SORT OF BURGER BASH TO TRY TO PANTS ME AGAIN!!

05-06-2005 09:58 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey, don't knock white board cheese until you've had it.

05-06-2005 09:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

hey berger....my new small guitar amp is coming by fedex today........what is your recommendation for the appropriate song to break it in?

05-06-2005 09:59 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

A BergerPalooza? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will the girls from Hooters be there? I understand that they're nothing more than retired girl scouts. Hmmm.... still selling cookies...sort of... Tongue Cool Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 05-06-2005 10:00.

05-06-2005 10:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

larryl,

You can never go wrong with "Bess, You Is My Woman Now!" from the musical Porgy and Bess. gk!

05-06-2005 10:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Hey, don't knock white board cheese until you've had it.

lowly sir,

i have had it, and i will knock it!!!!!

05-06-2005 10:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Theo, ya gotta help me, man. Help me. Help me! HELP ME!! Hey, where's Arthur F. these days?

05-06-2005 10:03 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
larryl,

You can never go wrong with "Bess, You Is My Woman Now!" from the musical Porgy and Bess. gk!

dang it!!! i knew chandler was leading me astray when he sent me this:

Girl Scout World
Tune: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing

I'd build a Girl Scout world
filled with love and laughter, too.
Grow Brownies small and Seniors tall,
Cadettes and Juniors too.

I'd like to teach Girl Scouts to sing, in perfect harmony.
I'd like to take them on a hike, and keep them company.

I'd like to see Girl Scouts today,
all standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the world
for peace throughout the land.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 05-06-2005 10:04.

05-06-2005 10:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Berger,

i am purchasing a new weed whacker today. What song should i break it in with?

05-06-2005 10:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger, Where

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH