Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Will there ever be another DA record? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Will there ever be another DA record?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Will there ever be another DA record? Vox Robotica 05-11-2005 12:17
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? freak 05-12-2005 13:13
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? carl 05-11-2005 12:32
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? Audiori J 05-11-2005 13:00
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? servantsteve 05-12-2005 07:00
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? Audiori J 05-12-2005 09:40
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? Vox Robotica 05-12-2005 12:07
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? jiminy 05-12-2005 12:18
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? Audiori J 05-12-2005 13:03
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? jiminy 05-12-2005 13:41
 RE: Will there ever be another DA record? Scrimshaw Nick 05-12-2005 20:14

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Will there ever be another DA record? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that Terry has been busy with the Dogs and the new Eddies project, but what about his first love, DA? Didn't MBD come out almost five years ago now? Will that be the DA swan song? It'd be a brilliant way to go out, but it'd be awesome to hear something new from Terry, Tim, Ed, and Greg again.

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

05-11-2005 12:17 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

RE: Will there ever be another DA record? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

let me go on the record to say...

YES!!!!

or maybe it is more like a prayer... there has got to be a follow up a next chapter after MBD...

YES, Amen.

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-12-2005 13:13 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"There are no more to come...." Crying

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-11-2005 12:32 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry hasn't said anything to us about stopping. I think
when the schedules are right, and the finances are there to
do something they will. With the current work Terry is doing,
he may be able to get into a finacial position that makes this
kind of thing easier.

Right now Terry did send us a note saying he is swamped
with the Nickelodeon Catscratch thing. He said its pretty tough
work. But he did mention he has some ideas about how to get the
Eddies project done. He has told us before, he takes some time
to kinda formulate an idea or concept for an album.

I think keeping up on the progress of Catscratch over on
http://www.tennapel.com will give the best idea of how busy Terry
is at the moment.

Tim?

05-11-2005 13:00 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please let him know that we love him, even if he never produces another note. (Although it would make us very sad.)

05-12-2005 07:00 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Of course, and for that matter the Terry@danielamos.com address
is forwarded to him. He reads his email, doesn't always have time
to respond, and even when he does its sometimes very short.
But I am sure he appreciates any encouragement he gets.

From what I read on Tennapel.com, they need to have 6 episodes
done by July, then the rest are for the fall. The six by July was pushed
up, originally it was September. So that may give an idea of how
swamped Terry is.

We had a guy from Warner Bros cartoons contact the site trying to
get in touch with Terry for a cartoon theme not long ago. I know
Terry and he had a phone discussion and we sent off an Imaginarum
to the guy as well. Its just an example of where this kind of work
he is doing can lead.

05-12-2005 09:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vox Robotica

If I ever sent Uncle Terry an e-mail I'd probably sound all gushing and stupid.

I wish I had cable, I'd check out the new Tennapel project when it comes out. Guess I'll have to find someone nice enough to tape it for me. Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

05-12-2005 12:07 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Well - there are a few nice people here on the DAMB
I jist never met em!

I plan on taping the first episode anyhow..and take it from there.
I am cranked about the idea, and thrilled as pickles for Mr T..although a lot of hard work..it must be rewarding..

Side note- My oldest boy son (The Virgin Marcus guy for some of you who may know) worked with his dad on the Theme song for "Whos line is it Anyway" - everytime I hear it (which you hardly can btw..) I am proud.

My niece worked on building the set for the Daily show- (among many other NY area things )..... that brings a smile too!

So - onward and Upward Uncle Terry

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2005 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

We used to watch the Brittish version of "Whos Line Is It Anyway?"
almost religiously for a while. Not a big Drew Carey fan though,
he's ok and I guess funnier than the Brittish host. We love improv,
we as kids used to do some improv movie dialogue as a game..
still have a big box of VHSes.

But yes who knows maybe Terry will end up scoring a movie
at some point. (Not counting Mothman, since its unreleased.)

We also sent a copy of Imaginarium to the guy that does the
Tom Clancy Rogue Spear games soundtracks..he is a fan of the
Neverhood music.

05-12-2005 13:03 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

AH....
YUP!

MBE?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-12-2005 13:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
AH....
YUP!

MBE?

Mr. Beuchner's Epiphany?

Slowly move up the alphabet on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-12-2005 20:14 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Will there ever be another DA record?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH