Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos / DA CDs on eBay!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos / DA CDs on eBay!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suttung suttung is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-18-2005

Daniel Amos / DA CDs on eBay!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

I've got about 21 Daniel Amos cds on eBay right now (ending Saturday night)...

Check out my auction list at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsuttung

Some CDs currently up for auction are:
(make sure you see the last one listed)

Daniel Amos Self Titled CD
Daniel Amos Shotgun Angel CD
Daniel Amos Shotgun Angel CD RARE 25th Anniversary
Daniel Amos Maranatha Radio Show RARE 1 of 300
Daniel Amos Alarma! CD SEALED RARE Collector's Edition
Daniel Amos Doppelganger CD
Daniel Amos Vox Humana CD
Daniel Amos Fearful Symmetry DA CD
Daniel Amos The Revelation DA CD RARE SEALED 1 of 1000
DA Daniel Amos Darn Floor - Big Bite CD 1987
DA Daniel Amos Live Bootleg '82 CD
Daniel Amos DA Motor Cycle CD
Daniel Amos DA Motor Cycle TRACKS CD RARE SLIM
Daniel Amos DA BibleLand CD SEALED!! 1994
Daniel Amos DA Preachers From Outer Space CD SEALED
Daniel Amos DA Songs of the Heart CD SEALED
Daniel Amos DA Our Personal Favorites World Famous CD
Daniel Amos DA Live at Cornerstone 2000 CD SEALED
Daniel Amos DA Mr. Buechner's Dream CD #'d AUTOGRAPHED
Daniel Amos DA When Everyone Wore 3 CD SEALED Book Set
** Daniel Amos DA ALARMA CHRONICLES 3 CD SEALED Book RARE **

Check them out! They end saturday evening!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsuttung

Thanks for taking the time to look!

RJ
05-18-2005 05:58 suttung is offline Send an Email to suttung Search for Posts by suttung Add suttung to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, why ylu selling all that great stuff? I understand the stuff that is still sealed. But the other stuff . . . Did you have a falling out with DA? Are the "fan" from Dallas?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-18-2005 06:24 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by suttung
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL!

Nah- I don't know any fan from Dallas.

As for me, my priorities are changing...

I've got over 7,000 items in my collection, and don't have the time to listen to all the stuff I have... so I figured I'd start posting on eBay til I whittle the collection down.

Thanks for asking.

Rob Jones
05-18-2005 06:28 suttung is offline Send an Email to suttung Search for Posts by suttung Add suttung to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

well ya have some great CDs there Cool
most already to rich for my BLooD....
I did BiD on the bookset just for FuN Big Grin

05-18-2005 07:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

already up to $36.01! Shocked

05-18-2005 07:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
well ya have some great CDs there Cool
most already to rich for my BLooD....
I did BiD on the bookset just for FuN Big Grin

I think you have been outbid little fella! Crying

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 05-18-2005 07:24.

05-18-2005 07:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Doc, Why is everyone a "little fella" with you? In the Revenge of the Sith thread, you said that Darth Vader looks like a little fella, too. Shocked

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-18-2005 07:37 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

Hey Doc, Why is everyone a "little fella" with you? In the Revenge of the Sith thread, you said that Darth Vader looks like a little fella, too. Shocked

I don't know... it makes me laugh!!??

05-18-2005 07:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thanks for the welcome guys...

:-)

I've been collecting stuff for YEARS and as I am now working about 60 hours a week (plus other obligations), I rarely have the time for anything else... so the collection has been sitting there in the cabinets.

No to mention, time behind a desk has added unwanted pounds, so I need to clear space in my computer room and turn it back into a weight room...

My favorite style is closer to metal, (my favorite band is Disciple - http://www.disciplerocks.com )... so I'm selling a lot of stuff...

The shirts and videos are about half way done now, but the cds... I'm still in the "A"'s- so it'll prob take 3 years to sell out what I am wanting to.

Thanks again!

Rob Jones
05-18-2005 08:00 suttung is offline Send an Email to suttung Search for Posts by suttung Add suttung to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

This one makes me laugh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-18-2005 08:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

I got that one from Doug Van Pelt. :-)

Rob
05-18-2005 09:49 suttung is offline Send an Email to suttung Search for Posts by suttung Add suttung to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin

05-18-2005 11:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Tsk Tsk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Suttung...

Loyal DA fans never SELL their stuff

they just give it to other loyal fans..

uhm,. dont they?

Hey - understandable..but all the stuff in my Aint column is out of my current constraints..

sigh

good luck!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-18-2005 11:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

RE: Tsk Tsk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Suttung...

uhm,. dont they?

LOL!

Good try! Wink

RJ
05-18-2005 11:28 suttung is offline Send an Email to suttung Search for Posts by suttung Add suttung to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! lust control rocks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased

Cool
05-18-2005 11:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Didn't they do that We Live In A Condom Nation CD? Tongue

05-18-2005 12:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

RE: Tsk Tsk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by suttung
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Suttung...

uhm,. dont they?

LOL!

Good try! Wink

RJ

Tongue

05-18-2005 12:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I saw all this on Ebay the day you put it up. Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? I mean, C*rm*n should have never been bought in the first place. I understand selling it, but DANIEL AMOS? Have you ever heard this greatest band on the planet?

I'm left scratching my head... Confused

05-18-2005 12:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I saw all this on Ebay the day you put it up. Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? I mean, C*rm*n should have never been bought in the first place. I understand selling it, but DANIEL AMOS? Have you ever heard this greatest band on the planet?

I'm left scratching my head... Confused

LOL!!!

Well... I'm planning on whittling down my colletion 90%, so "Amos" was the next in line...

With all those cds just sitting there... heck- I don't have the time to listen to them all, so I might as well post 'em and let someone grab them up and enjoy 'em.

RJ
05-18-2005 13:41 suttung is offline Send an Email to suttung Search for Posts by suttung Add suttung to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Are you saying you stored you records "Amos, Daniel?" Shocked

05-18-2005 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos / DA CDs on eBay!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH