Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Terry! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Terry!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Happy Birthday Terry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hope it's a good one! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 05-23-2005 18:23.

05-23-2005 18:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While I am at it "Happy Birthday Bob Dylan!" Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 05-23-2005 18:22.

05-23-2005 18:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's a Kona Brew to the 2 best of all time! Happy Birthday Uncle Terry & Uncle Zimmy.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lost Canine: 05-23-2005 18:24.

05-23-2005 18:23 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Here's a Kona Brew to the 2 best of all time! Happy Birthday Uncle Terry & Uncle Zimmy.

Cool

05-23-2005 18:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Happy Birthday Terry!

I hope you had a great day.

05-23-2005 18:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Happy Bday Terry, if you happen to read this! Tongue Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-23-2005 19:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
nomadmike
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-17-2005

Happy Birthday Terry.
05-23-2005 19:05 nomadmike is offline Send an Email to nomadmike Search for Posts by nomadmike Add nomadmike to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nomadmike: nomadmike
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Happy Birthday Pleased

05-23-2005 19:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Yes, Happy Birthday, Terry

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
05-23-2005 20:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Happy Birthday Uncle Terry!
05-23-2005 20:37 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Terry - Happy Birthday

05-24-2005 00:09 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Happy Birthday Terry!!

Hope you have a wonderful day. Tacquito's all around.

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-24-2005 06:07 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HaPPY BiRTHDaY ! TeRRY Cool

see you at Club 3 degrees 6-27-05 (Mon) Minneapolis, MN Smile )

05-24-2005 08:28 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Yes indeed... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, Terry.

Blessings to you and yours.
05-24-2005 10:00 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Happy Bday Terry, if you happen to read this! Tongue Wink

yes, happy b-day Terry! may God bless you this day.... your lyrics sure have blessed me! Smile )

Cool
05-24-2005 11:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
HaPPY BiRTHDaY ! TeRRY Cool

see you at Club 3 degrees 6-27-05 (Mon) Minneapolis, MN Smile )

Club 3???..are you serious? dale?
am I dead and in heaven?- where birthdays meet us no more??

If not- Happy Birthday Uncle Terry!!!

If so..well, this would be weird, eh???

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 05-24-2005 12:08.

05-24-2005 12:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

um... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LD tour date(s)

I know the guys are conscientious about keeping the band(s) separate...
but... it seems strange that jiminy
(someone who visits this DAmb thing at least once a WeeK Wink ie. every hour on the hour Big Grin )
would not know about Terry coming to MN . . .

05-24-2005 13:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

All I do is peak out of my cave.......

There is an IMMEDIATE conflict with that date!!!.

but nuttin I can't at least begin to finagle...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-24-2005 13:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Happy Birthday Uncle Terry, Camarillo Eddie, Cowboy Billy McBride!!
...now go work on your ...muscles.

05-24-2005 13:46 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Yappy Barfday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yappy Barfday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuu
Yappy Barfday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Yappy Barfday, Mr. Taylor,
Yappy Barfday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-24-2005 14:58 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Terry!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH