Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Catscratch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch 12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I missed it tonight. Was it good?

07-09-2005 21:55 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i watchced it twice. good stuff. they showed 4 episodes.......2 full hours....

i notice they credit terry scott taylor with music, but not rob...i was thinking he was in on this too...

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 07-09-2005 23:21.

07-09-2005 22:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Full-Length Sneak: Catscratch: "Go Gomez Go";

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/turbonick/i...l?videoid=24294

I didn't see it, but I think this is really cool! Pleased

07-09-2005 23:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

i notice they credit terry scott taylor with music, but not rub...i was thinking he was in on this too...

rob is credited with the title "music editor". Pleased

07-09-2005 23:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by larryl

i notice they credit terry scott taylor with music, but not rob...i was thinking he was in on this too...

rob is credited with the title "music editor". Pleased

ahhh i missed that Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-09-2005 23:22 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Cool! Cool

07-09-2005 23:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

My friend Tivo'd it for me...I'll be watching sometime in the next few days... Smile
07-10-2005 08:16 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

is that terry singing the theme song?

07-11-2005 11:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

LARRYL
I wondered too-
I loved the song..will need to look for Robs name as the sidevbar literally
whips by.
I couldnt see who stars in it I know its "Nueman" Knight- but i think I recognized a few more voices as well.

Next week its FRIDAY- dont miss it!

they have ways of watching what you watch- you paranoid punks..and this ones for the good!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-11-2005 12:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I like the Bakersfield Raceway aspect. Does this mean that Terry has gone back to Bakersfield?

Yes, you're right. I forgot to mention this.

So which one was Chandler? Tongue

I think they are all incarnations of Chandler, arent they?
Hes been known to be grey, calico and black all at once...hasnt he??

and I KNOW hes been refered to as "Waffle" at least once.......

07-11-2005 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Waffle is that old Kids In the Hall guy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421306/

07-11-2005 12:55 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Kevin McDonald! Of course! It all makes sense now! Pleased

07-11-2005 15:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

K Mc

I been in a cave too long- I only know him as the "announcer" on Galaxy Quest.

07-11-2005 15:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

07-11-2005 15:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
sirjakeyjake
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-12-2005

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
K Mc

I been in a cave too long- I only know him as the "announcer" on Galaxy Quest.

Lots of other cameos too (i.e. Outkast's "Roses" video and a few episodes of "That 70's Show"), and the one-eyed alien (Pleakley) on Lilo & Stitch movie & series. He's also in the upcoming movie "Sky High" (which looks to me like a cross between X-Men and that Disney Channel movie "Up Up and Away" with Robert Townsend).

In any case, he's hilarious and perfect for Waffle. I watched two shows today and laughed a lot! They really have those guys down with the different personalities...Wayne Knight (awesome) and "the other guys" (Maurice LaMarche and Rob Paulson) in those voices that you know you've heard somewhere else...and probably have, as they've done a ton of voice work. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421306/

and we are the dreamers of dreams."
-------------Willy Wonka-------------
07-12-2005 17:56 sirjakeyjake is offline Send an Email to sirjakeyjake Search for Posts by sirjakeyjake Add sirjakeyjake to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Don't we have a new episode tonite? What time?

07-15-2005 14:33 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I think its 7:00 CST...

07-15-2005 14:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I caught a few minutes of this yesterday, channel surfing.........it was cute!

Didn't hear any musical ventures, but DID see Terry's name in the credits!

hoooty hoot!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-01-2005 14:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We saw a few episodes so far, one has some ;
"doo doo dibby doo doo" type neverhoodish style
music at one point. Otherwise I think most of the music is
styled to what is going on, such as the speed racer style music
on the race episode.

08-01-2005 14:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
We saw a few episodes so far, one has some ;
"doo doo dibby doo doo" type neverhoodish style
music at one point. Otherwise I think most of the music is
styled to what is going on, such as the speed racer style music
on the race episode.

Yeah & that spacey sound when one of 'em was trying to slam-dunk on moon.

08-01-2005 16:44 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Catscratch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH