Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Album 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll send this in a e-mail too, BD, but I've decided to change my contribution to "Autographs for the Sick," because 1. We need that on the album. 2. I should probably do something that doesn't require much actual singing.
08-07-2002 11:00 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope that there will be some quality control on this. A little competition would be nice.

So do we request our songs? Or will we have several versions of Mall all Over the World? That wouldn't be a bad thing as long as they were unique and not back to back jazz replications of the Hound of Heaven.Big Grin

Time to warm up the vocal cords.

08-07-2002 11:44 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Just don't let Larry tack on a cover version at the end.

08-07-2002 12:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

when j/c gets back from vacation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He mentioned this to me...............

I didn't know what he was talking about.....

but now I do.

And we'll work on sumthin'

He knows a lot more DA/TST/LD/Eddies stuff than I do.

this could be fun Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-07-2002 13:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
That wouldn't be a bad thing as long as they were unique and not back to back jazz replications of the Hound of Heaven.Big Grin

That was mean.

(but so true and funny!)

-- aotp
08-07-2002 15:41 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Just don't let Larry tack on a cover version at the end.

we could always do 2 DA versions of a Larry Song
08-07-2002 16:21 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I'll send this in a e-mail too, BD, but I've decided to change my contribution to "Autographs for the Sick," because 1. We need that on the album. 2. I should probably do something that doesn't require much actual singing.

dude... that song kicks ass! Big Grin

08-07-2002 18:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
I hope that there will be some quality control on this.

crap! that would leave mine out! Crying

08-07-2002 18:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
I just sent this as an e-mail, but if it's still open, I will contribute "The Shape of Air" as rendered on trumpet (trust me-you do NOT want to hear me sing).

I can't wait to hear this one! Pleased

08-07-2002 18:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
I hope that there will be some quality control on this.

crap! that would leave mine out! Crying

heh heh

I'll try to keep the really bad stuff from being back to back on the disc.

I have high hopes for some of the tunes! some of you DAmbers know what your doing when it comes to recording music for yourselves.

I still looking for my kazoo....

BD

08-07-2002 18:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

with this crowd, that may be a challenge! (if they are at all like mePleased )

08-07-2002 18:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:

with this crowd, that may be a challenge! (if they are at all like mePleased )

Everyone that's doing a song is pretty excited about it!

The thing to remember is to have fun making your songs and if it's bad...who cares! It's the DAmb, we all suck!

BDWink

08-07-2002 18:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

it's gonna be a lot of fun!

I know my copy will be in my CD player a lot!

a LOT Big Grin

08-07-2002 18:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
it's gonna be a lot of fun!

I know my copy will be in my CD player a lot!

a LOT Big Grin

I Don't know about a lot...but It will get it's fair share!

I may do a song with my bro-in-law and his kids! something off real men cry. They can really sing! I sucketh!

BD

08-07-2002 18:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

don't kid yourself! I think it will be a very well played CD Big Grin

I can't wait to hear you sing! Big Grin

08-07-2002 18:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
don't kid yourself! I think it will be a very well played CD Big Grin

I can't wait to hear you sing! Big Grin

la la la la la la

just warming up a little...

22 years since High School Choir.....

08-07-2002 18:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't wait to hear it.

08-07-2002 18:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Maybe I'll post little snippits of songs as they come in...

a little tease so to speak.

BD

08-07-2002 18:53 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:

BD

That would be great

08-07-2002 18:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:

BD

That would be great

I was hoping you would do that!
Wink

08-07-2002 19:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (9): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Album

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH