Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-21-2005 21:44 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gk! gkk! Hi Mommies!!! Rarf!

06-23-2005 13:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

He must be talking to you..

06-23-2005 14:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick

Which one of us "you" are you trying to tell that he is regarding?

Mix it up better than Yoda on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-23-2005 15:05 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

I think he's talking to me and that man in the photo with me who so many around here accuse of being feminine. Roll Eyes

Smile
06-23-2005 15:19 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

I'm a big fan of Paul Wiigggkkk!illiams!

06-23-2005 16:33 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

Yes BRA, you are! Wink

Smile
06-23-2005 16:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

So, BRA, what have you done with Chandler? Confused

Smile
06-23-2005 16:43 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Who's Chandler?

Sorry, wrong thread on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-23-2005 18:10 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
Who's Chandler?

Sorry, wrong thread on the Message Boards

Ooo...ooo...I know the answer to this one.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 06-23-2005 19:08.

06-23-2005 19:07 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Big Grin

I sense the spirit of Horshack on the Message Boards

06-23-2005 21:16 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

06-23-2005 21:24 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

06-23-2005 21:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

'buegner le gal'
anagrams to
'General bulge.'

Anagrams

07-06-2005 14:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin LOL Big Grin

Smile
07-06-2005 14:50 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin
07-06-2005 16:41 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused

Cool
07-18-2007 14:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i think i was in a parrot den at the time, chillin with some brightly feathered friends, when he burst in and...God, please burn the memory away...

07-18-2007 19:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I've never noticed it before but I think Horshack has a slight resemblance to Dr. Love.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
07-18-2007 20:11 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I discovered him that time when I was captured by the Russian military during the conflict in Afghanistan back in the '80's.
I'd been sent in to rescue some big muscled dude who'd been captured while trying to rescue his old boss who had been captured trying to infiltrate the secret base by dressing up and pretending to sell girl scout cookies.
I don't know why he was found out 'cause it was a very convincing disguise, he managed to sell me 10 boxes as I was chained up next to him in the dungeon.

Anyway while hanging there chained up by my ankles to the ceiling wondering how am I going to get to those cookies suddenly the door burst in and there he was, Berger Roy Al, it was just amazing, astounding. He released us from our chains and when he caught eyes with the guy dressed up as the girl scout, Berger just freaked and wiped out the whole battalion and thus caused the Russians to have to withdraw from the country, ending the war.

But yeah that is how I discovered Berger.

07-18-2007 20:58 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did YOU discover Berger Roy Al/Buegner Le Gal?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH