Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy's Angels update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Andy's Angels update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey ever' body!
Two recent developments a'brewin'! One is a huge outdoor gig in Lynnwood WA, scheduled for June 15th. It will feature many of the hottest N.W. bands--whether secular or Xian. I will have the treat of being backed by some of the best musicians I know and this band will wear the title "Theo's Logic"--at least for that special day =-)

Also, the book I've written to accompany the CD project and tour is going to print this month and a first 200 signed and numbered copies will be made available for pre-paid order for any interested (see? I've learned nothing here at all!) =-)

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.
Stay tuned!
Theo =-)
04-05-2002 10:37 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH