Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Concert, July 15, Richmond, VA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Concert, July 15, Richmond, VA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
David Green David Green is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-01-2005

Lost Dogs Concert, July 15, Richmond, VA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Walton Park Community Association "Adult Swim" party will host The Lost Dogs in concert, July 15, at 8:00 pm. Located at 530 Walton Park Road, Midlothian, VA. Advance tickets are now on sale to the public for $10.00 per person by e mailing cspinc1@aol.com. Door tickets, if available, will be $15.00. Entry includes Baja Bean Company food ( a proud sponsor), adult beverages and sodas, and The Lost Dogs. This is a 21 and over show, sorry.
07-01-2005 16:43 David Green is offline Send an Email to David Green Search for Posts by David Green Add David Green to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of David Green: cspinc1
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, that .sucks horribly. They finally come within a semi-decent drive of my dwelling... Frown I hope it's a good night for everyone, though.
07-03-2005 21:34 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why you gonna be out of town or something Eis?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-03-2005 21:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i think eis is a couple years to young for the show.

if it helps.....you can have a couple of mine. Big Grin

07-03-2005 21:58 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ahhh..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-03-2005 22:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
i think eis is a couple years to young for the show.

if it helps.....you can have a couple of mine. Big Grin

Yup. I swear, my youth will work in my favor someday Frown
07-04-2005 07:26 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You should beg to be let in.

07-04-2005 07:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
You should beg to be let in.

What about my little brother? It was going to be a present for his 15th birthday. Wink
07-04-2005 08:57 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Attention Yes, that may be true, but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
I swear, my youth will work in my favor someday Frown

By the time it does, you will be too old! Frown

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 07-04-2005 10:33.

07-04-2005 10:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Yes, that may be true, but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Eis
I swear, my youth will work in my favor someday Frown

By the time it does, you will be too old! Frown

Crying
07-04-2005 21:35 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Yes, that may be true, but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someday never comes? Frown
07-04-2005 21:35 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Someday never comes? Frown

It does come, but at a point when it doesn't matter much anymore! Frown

07-05-2005 07:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Not too far!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eis,

Derwood is only about an hour and a half from Richmond, and the concert is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Adults are allowed, but not adult beverages.

Ben
07-05-2005 07:56 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

RE: Not too far!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
Eis,

Derwood is only about an hour and a half from Richmond, and the concert is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

Adults are allowed, but not adult beverages.

But it doth double the driving time. Baby
I'm just gonna miss it. I'll get my chance...
07-05-2005 09:23 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HEY - how's come YOU guys came up with such a fun idea?

We'll have to get them boys back HERE for a dip in Lake Superior, right, JimIny? Now THAT would require adult beverages Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-05-2005 14:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

the waters about 41 degrees right now.....

you can take the warmie before or after..
but medicine would be involved.

if only I were rich instead a so good lookin

(something my mother says)

a night like that could turn into an Eddies Brawl if all went well.

the original Doggie Pile!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-05-2005 14:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

sort of a

Hide the Pastor, the Beer is Here!
kind of thing..

Dennis?

Dennis?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-05-2005 14:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

i may be enjoying some adult beverages with the doggies in richmond Friday Night...

we'll see...

At the very least - I will be catching them in Vienna - wed. the 13th... (oh, and I can enjoy the adult beverages there, as well... a nice cold Yuengling, please!)

A very HAPPY PHREAK!!

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
07-05-2005 15:52 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Freak,

Come to Derwood tomorrow. (Vienna is only 15 minutes closer to you). It would be great to see you again. I am hoping to "double up" and go to the Vienna concert as well as Derwood.

PS - I am sending you a private e-mail.

Ben
07-05-2005 16:21 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Ben... thank you for the note!!!

I hope you are able to get to the Vienna show!!!

Would love to catch up with you again.

~f

dit, dit, doo
07-05-2005 22:03 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Concert, July 15, Richmond, VA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH