Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It must be Friday!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It must be Friday!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont know names but thats be him..
guess he was on Stage in Milwaulkee at 7:30,
and in the Gallery tent by 12:05..
Whew.

Derri made some crack about being so happy to see him he almost said "Kiss Me"..or something to that affect.

He does play a beautiful Cello..that was tasty.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2005 16:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't that Matt Slocum? Or were it someone else and that name stuck in my head for some strange reason.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-06-2005 16:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Matt Slocum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Astronaut Pushers

07-06-2005 16:06 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

quote:
.berger, how can i put this. in the realm of, um...let's call it"entertainment", it is rather difficult to compete with someone who suddenly starts barking and calls everyone "mommy."

Chandler's just jjjjcckkkkjealous cuase he don't know no Icelandic languages what he could use in no high-level Swedish conversations and such!! Hahahaggkk! I have again trapped him with my superior logiccckkkxk!!

07-06-2005 16:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

'Berger logic trap'

anagrams to
'Craggier pleb rot.'
07-06-2005 16:39 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Wasn't that Matt Slocum? Or were it someone else and that name stuck in my head for some strange reason.

that is correct BR- I dont know SP that well, but thought he was a fitting subsitute..keep that in mind kids- hes a Choirtemp..and that only!

He does some work on HTMAF.......cello- if memory serves.

and when they did Beautiful Scandelous night..his part got me all misty..

(I do that oft)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-06-2005 16:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Yup. He can certainly play the cello.

Smile
07-06-2005 17:04 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

RE: It must be Friday!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Lookit all the people, it must be Friday....whooohooo I
don't have to show up at work tomorrow!!!

If it's Friday, then I'd like to place my order for the MBD DVD right now! Red Face

07-06-2005 20:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Smile
07-06-2005 22:48 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yes, Marc Slocum did play acoustic violin on OHMPHFA (Oh How My Pants Have Fallen Again) and I also heard that he played the bass parts what Chandler couldn't handle, which would be all of them. Die britische Präsidentschaft hat Hilfe für Afrika und Klimawandel in den Mittelpunkt des diesjährigen Weltwirtschaftsgipfels gestellt, mommy!! gggkkkkk!!!!!

0 1 91

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 07-07-2005 09:04.

07-07-2005 09:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Die britische Präsidentschaft hat Hilfe für Afrika und Klimawandel in den Mittelpunkt des diesjährigen Weltwirtschaftsgipfels gestellt, mommy!! gggkkkkk!!!!!

0 1 91

I couldn't figure it all out but something about;

"Thy britches Pressed that Half fur..."

07-07-2005 09:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

is it friday NOW? Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-07-2005 09:17 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Glad you didn't think I was an .idiot or a fake since I just stood there with a big goofy grin on my face. It's not every day I get to meet my favorite musicians. Combine that with the baby fog that kept me from thinking of what I really wanted to ask you guys. You get the picture. You'd think growing up around musicians I wouldn't have been phased, but alas, I'm just as goofy as the next fan. Big Grin

me being the next fan, it seemed you were far less goofy than me Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

07-07-2005 09:18 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yes, that's absolutely correct, thy britches have pressed that half fur! And no, Larry, it's only Tuesday. You should've been here yesterday. Chandler thought it was Friday!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGXXCCKKKKKKKgk!

07-07-2005 09:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Yes, that's absolutely correct, thy britches have pressed that half fur! And no, Larry, it's only Tuesday. You should've been here yesterday. Chandler thought it was Friday!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGXXCCKKKKKKKgk!

he has a real job. he just wishes it was friday. Big Grin

07-07-2005 09:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What are you saying? YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE A REAL JOB?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HARD WORK IT IS BEING AN EMBITTERED, OUT OF SHAPE, MIDDLE-AGED, UNEMPLOYED BASS PLAYER??!! WELL DO YOU???!!!

07-07-2005 09:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

quote:
Originally posted by insane Berger Roy Al
den Mittelpunkt des diesjährigen Weltwirtschaftsgipfels gestellt, mommy!!

This something about Dan Michaels?

07-07-2005 09:30 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yes, the entire sentence was about Dan Michaels and his mommy.

07-07-2005 09:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
What are you saying? YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE A REAL JOB?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HARD WORK IT IS BEING AN EMBITTERED, OUT OF SHAPE, MIDDLE-AGED, UNEMPLOYED BASS PLAYER??!! WELL DO YOU???!!!

actually, ummmmm yes.....although i don't think i have reached middle age just yet (i feel like it sometimes)

i appreciate the hard work it takes to be an out of work musician, i really do Big Grin

out of shape? i won't even get started...i am IN shape.....it's just a pear shape Cool

07-07-2005 09:35 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ok then,my mistake.

07-07-2005 09:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It must be Friday!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH