Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Lost Dogs - Island Dreams » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - Island Dreams 19 Votes - Average Rating: 8.1119 Votes - Average Rating: 8.1119 Votes - Average Rating: 8.11
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Audiori J 07-11-2005 15:31
 RE: Island Dreams DaLe 07-11-2005 17:28
 RE: Island Dreams Lur King 06-15-2006 11:09
 my favorite part... DaLe 07-13-2005 14:31
 RE: Island Dreams neo 08-04-2005 11:11
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Dr Rich 07-11-2005 15:43
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams bereal 07-11-2005 16:10
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams brdhsnyrsoul 07-11-2005 17:13
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams bereal 07-11-2005 17:16
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams jiminy 07-13-2005 14:36
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Pfiagra 07-15-2005 00:49
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams jiminy 08-01-2005 12:08
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams dorfsmith 07-14-2005 11:56
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams jiminy 07-14-2005 21:55
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams peawinkel 08-01-2005 11:29
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Woggy 08-01-2005 14:24
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams DaLe 08-01-2005 16:09
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Woggy 08-01-2005 16:11
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Mountain Fan 06-15-2006 16:15
 RE: Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Paul 08-02-2007 04:25
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Lost Dogs - Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The story in the booklet is worth the purchase. Haha!
Poor Mike...poor poor Mike... Hahahaahaa! Big Grin

07-11-2005 15:31 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Frown RE: Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J

Crying two headed dog...

07-11-2005 17:28 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:

Crying two headed dog...

I am NoT a conspiracy theorist ?!?! Tongue

Terry wrote that He & Derri were ditching Mike... Crying

this pic just ProVeS it Big Grin

06-15-2006 11:09 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

my favorite part... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Catching the red eye out of Minneapolis...

07-13-2005 14:31 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

Cool RE: Island Dreams Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the new lost dogs cd makes me think of this place......

08-04-2005 11:11 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

07-11-2005 15:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I spose this will make more sense Sunday night when I finally give it a spin. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-11-2005 16:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Is this an instrumental release?????
07-11-2005 17:13 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

yes

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-11-2005 17:16 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I caught that......and the pics are priceless

and that Tiki Wiki tune
man - does THAT get stuck in ones head.!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-13-2005 14:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
and that Tiki Wiki tune

Is it worse than the theme song from Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room?

07-15-2005 00:49 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
and that Tiki Wiki tune

Is it worse than the theme song from Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room?

I recall that as being annoying...
.I really like the Wiki tiki tune...

08-01-2005 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I need this one too Crying

07-14-2005 11:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

why- yes you do!

07-14-2005 21:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

I just got my 1st listen this weekend. It is a tremendous musical departure. If you didn't know it was the Lost Dogs, you would never guess. Hindalong's (Whore-of-Babylon's) percussive efforts reminded me of the ATFOTC sounds. Musically, it is incredible. I have a feeling that Daugherty (Deuteronomy) had more input into this than maybe any of the previous works. It's a very enjoyable listen. They had much fun with sound themselves.

08-01-2005 11:29 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, yah............you GOTS to read the story Smile

I love this project - the perfect "drink-with-an-umbrella-in-it" departure from reality!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-01-2005 14:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YuP Pleased

everytime our family has gone to the beach this summer I have played this CD

NoW they expect it Cool

08-01-2005 16:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HI DALE!

How's life? Having a good summer?

IT'S going by too fast again........................hate when that happens.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-01-2005 16:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I bought Island Dreams and sent it to a friend who didn't like the other Dogs' stuff that much ... and he loved it!
(He did say he really liked instrumental stuff)

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-15-2006 16:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Paul Paul is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

I personally was very disapointed and thought it was just a quick put it together so, we'll have something new to sell on the tour. I actually got stuck with two copies!

Yes I know, Steve and Mike really worked hard to add some tracks to a project that had previously been set on the shelf.

But I will let the Dogs speak for themselves, the guys didn't even do one song live from the album the two times I saw them that year.

Anybody need a shrink wrapped unopened copy?

-Paul

08-02-2007 04:25 Paul is offline Search for Posts by Paul Add Paul to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Lost Dogs - Island Dreams

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH