Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Has Everybody » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Has Everybody
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Has Everybody Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seen this?

http://www.hmmagazine.com/reviews/album/...el_amos0605.php
08-04-2005 09:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes. Red Face

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-04-2005 10:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by baxter
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everybody? i bet Woggy hasn't.
08-04-2005 10:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

and neither had Jiminy - til now

Thnk you Bax..

and I agree with Doppleganger - As my friend Pinocchio does a cameo at the end track live recording on my special edition CD -

He did consult me first- being his concience and all...and I think he and the Blue Fairy did a bang up job!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2005 10:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

wish up a star baby...

bax quit bringing up the OLD news... you old fart.

~f

dit, dit, doo
08-04-2005 10:43 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

FLASH! The Bork nomination is in serious trouble.
08-04-2005 10:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Shocked

wow?! is there a new nominee in the wings?!?

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
08-04-2005 10:50 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

The chicken wings at the segregated lunch counters? Now that would be an odd place to look for a replacement.
08-04-2005 10:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just watch out for hairs in the Coke can. That's all I ask. Red Face

Tongue

08-04-2005 10:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

How au currant of you!

Or, were those fries with the coke?
08-04-2005 11:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about fries, but there was a shake he couldn't ignore.... Tongue

08-04-2005 11:16 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
08-04-2005 11:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are we rewriting history here. Wasn't it that Ginsburg chick,who was running around with the Silver pirate?
08-04-2005 11:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

But I thought that was only because she'd seen the best minds of her generation destroyed by madness... Confused Confused

Tongue

08-04-2005 12:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

No, no, no

Allen meant to write, "Destroyed by Madanes," being very concerned about some of the experimental family therapy session taking place in Paso Alto.
08-04-2005 12:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
FLASH! The Bork nomination is in serious trouble.

LOL!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2005 12:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is with great sadness that i announce the death of Oliver W Holmes.
08-04-2005 12:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

is something still "news" 111 years later?

I think this would be considered reporting history...

imho

~f

dit, dit, doo
08-04-2005 12:55 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
It is with great sadness that i announce the death of Oliver W Holmes.

But I loved his inventions! NOW who's gonna reclone Bill the Cat???
Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

08-04-2005 12:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by freak
is something still "news" 111 years later?

I think this would be considered reporting history...

imho

~f

"A thought is often original, though you have uttered it a hundred times."
08-04-2005 13:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Has Everybody

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH