Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's the 80s... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's the 80s...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
ok

but only for a day or so unless the a-bros say to take it down now

http://www.bigdork.org/music/MP3_Month

it's gone now...

hope you got it
08-15-2005 10:30 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're so stingy el Mad

08-15-2005 14:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

.El giveth and .El taketh away.

08-16-2005 01:37 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

give us all the artwork this time (I know I know)..

That's one goal we have with this reissue series... bring back everything that was in the previous releases + try to add some new pictures, liner notes or whatever.

This first album for example will not only have the bonus disc, but will also have the full lyrics, possibly some minor liner notes (don't need a lot with the interview stuff), and some artwork that was missing in the previous CD release.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-16-2005 03:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaveBahm DaveBahm is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-11-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaveBahm

Hi Eleanor,
I was able to download it...thanks for the song. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to check back here. However, I did add a link to this site and an illustration of Steve Taylor from a few years ago.

http://www.davidabahm.com/penink.html

Dave
08-21-2005 20:33 DaveBahm is offline Send an Email to DaveBahm Homepage of DaveBahm Search for Posts by DaveBahm Add DaveBahm to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

give us all the artwork this time (I know I know)..

That's one goal we have with this reissue series... bring back everything that was in the previous releases + try to add some new pictures, liner notes or whatever.

This first album for example will not only have the bonus disc, but will also have the full lyrics, possibly some minor liner notes (don't need a lot with the interview stuff), and some artwork that was missing in the previous CD release.

darn dang cool!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-22-2005 12:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's the 80s...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH