Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » .berger!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page .berger!!!!!!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 09:49
 Yeah, Berger!!! freak 08-12-2005 09:51
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 09:57
 RE: .berger!!!!!! jiminy 08-12-2005 09:58
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 10:03
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Eleanor 08-12-2005 10:11
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 10:13
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 08-12-2005 10:26
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 08-12-2005 10:28
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 08-12-2005 10:29
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 10:33
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 08-12-2005 10:34
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 10:36
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Eleanor 08-12-2005 10:39
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 10:39
 RE: .berger!!!!!! joey 08-12-2005 11:29
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 08-12-2005 10:40
 RE: .berger!!!!!! larryl 08-12-2005 10:42
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 08-12-2005 10:42
 RE: .berger!!!!!! Eleanor 08-12-2005 10:49
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

.berger!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

GET OUT OF BED!!!!!

it's friday, time for your group therapy!! Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-12-2005 09:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Angry Yeah, Berger!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

VERLASSEN SIE EIN BETT!!!!!

es ist Freitag, Zeit für Ihre Gruppe Therapie!!

~f

dit, dit, doo
08-12-2005 09:51 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what phreaque said........

i think Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-12-2005 09:57 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BERGER!

git up thy hiney..but dont have one til after group!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-12-2005 09:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i'd rather not contemplate .berger's hiney, thank you very much Shocked

08-12-2005 10:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by larryl

I WOULD Big Grin
08-12-2005 10:11 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
quote:

I WOULD Big Grin

Roll Eyes

08-12-2005 10:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

WHAT??!!

08-12-2005 10:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAgggcckkkkkk!! Take a look at this, Chandler. They asked for me to join them, not you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGXK!! WOOF!!

08-12-2005 10:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WELL? WHEN DOES THE THERAPY START??!

08-12-2005 10:29 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

it starts........now!!!

and who is this "chandler" you speak of......friends has been off the air for years now Cool

08-12-2005 10:33 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I HOPE YOU PEOPLE HAVEN'T WOKED ME UP FOR NOTHING!!

08-12-2005 10:34 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

i think we need to discuss this obsession you have with certain things....

1. this fictional "chandler" person
2. girl scouts
3. your "band"

Roll Eyes

08-12-2005 10:36 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:

2. girl scouts
3. your "band"

Roll Eyes

4. El's butt
08-12-2005 10:39 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
quote:

2. girl scouts
3. your "band"

Roll Eyes

4. El's butt

yes. that too Cool

08-12-2005 10:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

2. girl scouts
3. your "band"

Roll Eyes

4. El's butt

.el's been working out! baby got back! Pleased

Cool
08-12-2005 11:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I refuse to talk about my relationship with Big Gay Al! And, no, we are not married!! And the Chandler what I speak of is the hack bass player what most recently played on The Middle-Aged "Youth" Choir's cd, "O How My Pants Have Fallen Again."

08-12-2005 10:40 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I refuse to talk about my relationship with Big Gay Al! And, no, we are not married!! And the Chandler what I speak of is the hack bass player what most recently played on The Middle-Aged "Youth" Choir's cd, "O How My Pants Have Fallen Again."

i thought matt slocum played on that? Wink

we have a "don't ask don't tell" regarding you and BGA. but since you brought it up.....is it true you are moving to new york since you CAN get married there?

08-12-2005 10:42 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

AND WHY DOES EL HAVE A SWIRLY BUTT??!!! STOP MAKING ME RAISE MY VOICE!!!!!

08-12-2005 10:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
AND WHY DOES my lil' El HAVE A SWIRLY BUTT??!!!

like you don't know Red Face
08-12-2005 10:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » .berger!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH