Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » after they burned the cowboy hats » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page after they burned the cowboy hats
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

after they burned the cowboy hats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dit, dit, doo
08-26-2005 15:26 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oddly enough, this one is even more scary Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-26-2005 15:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by freak
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dit, dit, doo
08-26-2005 15:32 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dit, dit, doo
08-26-2005 15:37 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Classic! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dit, dit, doo
08-26-2005 15:38 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

RE: Classic! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by freak

what year was THAT?

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-26-2005 15:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I am guessing between 90 & 92?!

~f

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 08-26-2005 15:44.

08-26-2005 15:44 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

the year they were the !@#$* coolest thing in Rock ~
C or Otherwise!
but I would guess the Anahiem 85 era ?

or even Horrendous Disc...82?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-26-2005 15:46.

08-26-2005 15:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
the year they were the !@#$* coolest thing in Rock ~
C or Otherwise!
but I would guess the Anahiem 85 era ?

that is the swirling eddies... got to be at least '89 - with spin... but I am guessing it is more outdoor elvis era... I have been way wrong though.

~f

dit, dit, doo
08-26-2005 15:46 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Don't forget to post a current picture of me!!

08-26-2005 15:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Awww...like a cute little baby.

I think that eddies pic is around 1990, they did about 3 shows at the time and if i am not mistaken...Berger? That might be MN? Its the same period the eddies played cornerstone 90.

08-26-2005 17:33 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

RE: Classic! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be from teh Left;

Arthur Fhardi, Mary Baker Eddy, Gene pool, Hort, Camarillo, Spot, Berger Roy Al, Prickly Disco.

08-26-2005 17:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Nothing to see here

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scrimshaw Nick: 08-26-2005 21:56.

08-26-2005 21:55 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » after they burned the cowboy hats

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH