Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch music
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Catscratch music DwDunphy 09-14-2005 21:55
 RE: Catscratch music dorfsmith 09-14-2005 22:11
 RE: Catscratch music audiori 09-14-2005 23:51
 RE: Catscratch music jiminy 09-15-2005 12:12
 RE: Catscratch music wes berlin 09-15-2005 19:15
 RE: Catscratch music jiminy 09-26-2005 11:58
 RE: Catscratch music Mountain Fan 09-15-2005 12:06
 RE: Catscratch music joey 09-15-2005 12:12
 RE: Catscratch music joey 09-26-2005 12:20
 RE: Catscratch music joey 11-09-2005 13:15
 RE: Catscratch music Audiori J 09-15-2005 13:17
 RE: Catscratch music jiminy 09-15-2005 14:06
 RE: Catscratch music Jeff Vaughn 09-15-2005 16:26
 Dorf... DwDunphy 09-15-2005 19:21
 RE: Dorf... dorfsmith 09-15-2005 23:12
 RE: Catscratch music Audiori J 09-15-2005 20:56
 RE: Catscratch music DwDunphy 09-16-2005 20:54
 RE: Catscratch music Scrimshaw Nick 09-16-2005 20:58
 RE: Catscratch music dorfsmith 09-16-2005 23:21
 RE: Catscratch music Scrimshaw Nick 09-17-2005 00:52
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Catscratch music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there anywhere on the Internet where one could download audio tracks from the Catscratch score? Might this page eventually provide a couple MP3s?

I do not have cable TV, so I guess it'll be awhile before I hear what everyone's yammering about.

DwD
09-14-2005 21:55 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey DW are you on myspace.com? I tried to check out your website but i keep getting an error.

09-14-2005 22:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know the nickelodeon page had some episodes up...
in fact they have two full episodes online.

http://www.nick.com/turbonick/

Click on NickTunes and then scroll down to Catscratch.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-14-2005 23:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
I know the nickelodeon page had some episodes up...
in fact they have two full episodes online.

http://www.nick.com/turbonick/

Click on NickTunes and then scroll down to Catscratch.

Audi -
do you know if thats Uncle Terrysinging the theme song ??
sure sounds like him - I'd say yup.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-15-2005 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

yes it is with carolee doing the high parts.

09-15-2005 19:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

yes it is with carolee doing the high parts.

damb insider!

really- thanks for that Wes~ I told that to both my boys after I played it..one guessed-the other had no clue.....to me its reminicent of "Its the 80s..."

09-26-2005 11:58 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I don't have cable either and would be very interested in Catscratch tunes at some point, especially if Terry writes some cool stuff like he did for the Imaginarium reissue.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-15-2005 12:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
09-15-2005 12:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey

this will always be the first thing that comes to my mind when i hear the words "catscratch" and "music" together.......

Cool
09-26-2005 12:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

this will always be the first thing that comes to my mind when i hear the words "catscratch" and "music" together.......

Cool
11-09-2005 13:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I can hear his voice in the theme backup singing, not possitive about the lead vocal. Could be, I know on Goodie Bear they kinda altered his voice somewhat it seemed.

09-15-2005 13:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well ..FIND OUT!

I'm sure you can ask him before I could.....

uhm - I fergot...

please?

09-15-2005 14:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Jeff Vaughn Jeff Vaughn is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-10-2005

Nuge freaking rocks! Oooooooooh wang dang!

The cartoon is purdy funny too. Saw a couple of episodes over the summer when I was staying at a place with cable. It tries almost too hard. It's a bit like Ren and Stimpy meets Pinky and the Brain. I'm not sure if it has legs, but time will tell.

If Paul Anka could put his kids through school with the Tonight Show theme, maybe the residuals will help Terry take the kids to the pool.
09-15-2005 16:26 Jeff Vaughn is offline Search for Posts by Jeff Vaughn Add Jeff Vaughn to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy
Dorf... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was on Myspace briefly, trying to stir up interest in my CD... but I kept running against people that, frankly, I wouldn't hang out with in the 'real world'. It's not that I'm being closed-minded or judgmental; it's about being the same person in whatever arena, be it digital, virtual or physical.

I don't hang out with advocates of certain lifestyles. I'm not going to hang out with them in new media just because I'm trying to sell product. Does that mean I'll sell fewer CDs? Heck, I'm not selling ANY Cds. Trying to appeal to swingers to change the profit margin just isn't a high priority.

But if you want to check out the page, it is www.cafepress.com/introverse. And that's all I'll say about it.

DwD
09-15-2005 19:21 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Grand Encephalon

RE: Dorf... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
I was on Myspace briefly, trying to stir up interest in my CD... but I kept running against people that, frankly, I wouldn't hang out with in the 'real world'. It's not that I'm being closed-minded or judgmental; it's about being the same person in whatever arena, be it digital, virtual or physical.

I don't hang out with advocates of certain lifestyles. I'm not going to hang out with them in new media just because I'm trying to sell product. Does that mean I'll sell fewer CDs? Heck, I'm not selling ANY Cds. Trying to appeal to swingers to change the profit margin just isn't a high priority.

But if you want to check out the page, it is www.cafepress.com/introverse. And that's all I'll say about it.

DwD

Fair enough Cool I hang out with lowlifes in real life so the people on myspace seem like a step up Wink Big Grin Thanks for the link. You are still making music right?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 09-15-2005 23:13.

09-15-2005 23:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah Terry can sound very different when he wants to.

I also think the Catscratch show is doing well, Terry mentioned it looks like it will continue.

As for myspace, I think its like anything else you have a wide spectrum of people. Its sort of like fishing, the more people's spaces you have your link or ad on the more you potentially could reach. If someone you don't like ads you in to their lists, it could be one of the people that looks at their page that might find yours.

09-15-2005 20:56 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy

I am, actually.

Drop me an e-mail with your mailing address and I'll send you a disc.

DwD
09-16-2005 20:54 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

hey dw, if i send you my address, would you send me a disc, too?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
09-16-2005 20:58 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
I am, actually.

Drop me an e-mail with your mailing address and I'll send you a disc.

DwD

I'll send you a little something in return Cool

09-16-2005 23:21 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

sorry, junior. i already offered something in return first.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
09-17-2005 00:52 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH