Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official International Chat With Berger Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official International Chat With Berger Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by larryl
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

apparently, one needs listerine to keep up with this thread.......

if i speak redneck will anyone understand?

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-21-2005 13:32 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Poor freak. When I spoke Latin up there he thought it sounded like Swedish. (If we could just get him to work his way back down to a couple of tubes of Binaca a day!)

10-21-2005 13:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

oh mr. chanbergler wants to debate about swedish policy of some type - swedish is pretty difficult to translate - but then when bergler runs it through his demented mind and icelandic spanglish... well - I know he wants to have a friday debate about some swedish alert about something or other...

cryptic little freak-a-zoid.

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:40 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by freak
oh mr. chanbergler wants to debate about swedish policy of some type - swedish is pretty difficult to translate - but then when bergler runs it through his demented mind and icelandic spanglish... well - I know he wants to have a friday debate about some swedish alert about something or other...

cryptic little freak-a-zoid.

~f

i think this is what the swedish alert is about.....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-21-2005 13:44 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I have no idea why he's talking about Swedish foreign policy or whatever, but even worse, he seems to think that loser Chandler and I are the same person. Can you believe that??! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgggckkxkkx!

10-21-2005 13:44 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

Yall liss'n here. i would really like ta tekk part in this fine discussion of world politics an' events, but i am afraid my linuistic abilities year limitin me from doin so. i will instid just continue ridin confusedly. Ya reckon?

10-21-2005 13:46 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

tim

berger

you be the judge...

Tongue

~f

dit, dit, doo
10-21-2005 13:48 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh great. Now freak thinks I'm 7 people. Six men and one woman. (The woman's the one wearing the scarf.)

10-21-2005 13:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

oh bergler...

I knew I would have to follow up...

berger roy al is third from the left (note the preference for dark glasses....)...

now you be the judge... sure looks like that character called t. chandler...

~f

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 10-21-2005 13:54.

10-21-2005 13:53 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAH! Shows what freak knows. I'm actually eighth from left standing just off camera. That dork with the glasses is Chandler. ggkkkk!

10-21-2005 14:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

man.....am i invisible?????

eveyone knows chandler can't be berger.......chandler likes scotch, berger likes lavoris......chandler lives in nashvegas, berger in lubbock.......chandler plays bass, berger catches bass.....

i don't see what the confusion is Confused

10-21-2005 14:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by freak
tim

Tongue

~f

this picture makes me sad, btw

10-21-2005 14:13 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Yo berger. Long time no talkie Smile )

10-21-2005 14:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
eveyone knows chandler can't be berger.......chandler likes scotch, berger likes lavoris......chandler lives in nashvegas, berger in lubbock.......chandler plays bass, berger catches bass.....

Thank you larryl if that's your real name! Finally someone sees the truth!

10-21-2005 14:21 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HI DORFSMITH. HOW ARE YOU? GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 10-21-2005 14:23.

10-21-2005 14:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
quote:

Thank you larryl if that's your real name! Finally someone sees the truth!

it's not Evil

but you're welcome. if you can really call anything posted here as "truth" Cool

10-21-2005 14:23 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
HI DORFSMITH. HOW ARE YOU? GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN.

I'm fantastic Big Grin

10-21-2005 14:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Now I now will now trap everyone with my superior logic and prove once and for all that I, Berger Roy Al, am not one and the same with that loser hack Chandler.

Consider this equation: Chandler hasn't been here all day. I have. It's wednesday. 3 x 27. Five apples. Billy arrived first. 1951.... Wait. Let me start over.

Chandler hasn't been here all day. I have. If Chandler and I were the same person, how could he have NOT been here today. Huh? Huh? You never thought of that one did you? Yeaaaah! Awriiiiiight! Yeeaaaahh! Get DOOOOOWWWN WOOOOOOO! WOOOOO-- ...What? Shut the what up?

10-21-2005 14:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

berger....is there any truth to the rumour that you are replacing matt slocum as the new bass fisherman for the choir?

10-21-2005 14:51 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi larry. Are you my Mommy?

And who's Mack Slackum? What choir?

10-21-2005 14:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official International Chat With Berger Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH