Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A DA freak? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A DA freak?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's a shame that it was postponed.

08-26-2002 18:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
That's a shame that it was postponed.

True

But they are cooking up something for the tour in the form of another Cd (I think)

Therefore...

Good news in the end
08-26-2002 18:40 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good news! That's what we're all about.

08-26-2002 19:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Good news is good... Big Grin
08-27-2002 11:15 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

...news

08-27-2002 20:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

LOL Big Grin
08-27-2002 20:32 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I'm excited.

08-27-2002 20:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
I'm excited.

we can tell, now cover yourself up...Shocked

08-27-2002 22:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
I'm excited.

Confused
08-27-2002 23:49 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

sorry, I typed before I thought....

BD Roll Eyes

08-27-2002 23:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
I'm excited.

With my DA t-shirts?

08-28-2002 13:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Jev's list as bashtardized from BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nifty thread. Got me thinking how much cash has drifted from my wallet over the years ...

DA: 8trk, LP, CD
SA: 8trk, LP (twice) CD (original, 25th, radioshow)
HD: LP (twice) CD
Alarma: LP (three times), CD
DG: LP, CD
VH: LP, CD
FS: CD
DFBB: CD
Kalhoun: CD
Motorcycle: CD
Motorcycle Tracks: CD
Bibleland: CD
Preachers From Outer Space: CD
SOTH: CD
Alarma Chronicles: Book set
MBD: CD
WEWH: Book Set
K&I: CD
ABFTA: CD
Ten Gallon Hat: CD
John Wayne: CD
AF: CD
Imaginarium: CD
Terry Taylor And Friends: CD
Little Big: CD
Avocado Club #1: CD
You Lay Down/Mr Flutter: CD
Let’s Spin: CD
Outdoor Elvis: CD
Zoom Daddy: CD
Sacred Cows: CD
Farm Beetles: CD
Dr Edward Daniel Taylor: CD
Scenic Routes: CD
Little Red Riding Hood: CD (original)
Green Room: CD
Gift Horse: CD
Real Men Cry: CD
Shirley, Goodness & Misery: CD
No Sense of History: CD
Live Bootleg ’82: CD
Our Personal Fav World Fam Hits: CD
Making God Smile: CD
Orpgans of God: CD

Sigh.

08-28-2002 13:35 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

A sigh for you

08-28-2002 13:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A DA freak?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH