Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A DA freak? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A DA freak?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure you can.

I don't know about you, but I have cravings for different music styles at different times depending on my mood or what I'm doing, i.e., mellow, hard rock, classic rock, alternative, etc.

You know with so many styles DA and TST CD's have, you could just listen to them and satisfy your craving for any kind of rock and even country music.

08-24-2002 15:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Sure you can.

I don't know about you, but I have cravings for different music styles at different times depending on my mood or what I'm doing, i.e., mellow, hard rock, classic rock, alternative, etc.

You know with so many styles DA and TST CD's have, you could just listen to them and satisfy your craving for any kind of rock and even country music.

That's the thing eh? There is so much music you can listen to and it's so varied! Big Grin

08-24-2002 15:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Something for everyone.

08-24-2002 15:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

all the music you could want for a-singin' & a-pickin' Smile )

08-24-2002 15:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Of course, you could always play Miracle Faith Telethon and pull out your old spandex.

08-24-2002 15:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Of course, you could always play Miracle Faith Telethon and pull out your old spandex.

pull it out? I am wearing some now! Big Grin

08-24-2002 15:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Is it yellow and black?

08-24-2002 15:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Is it yellow and black?

RAR!

08-24-2002 15:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Could you name all fifty? I have about thirty five and as far as I can tell I'm missing about ten. I think you Exaggerated a little...or maybe not.

Ok, this is all I have.

1 DA ~ CD - Vinyl
2 SA ~ CD (3 versions) - Vinyl
3 HD ~ CD – Vinyl
4 Alarma ~ CD – Vinyl
5 DG ~ CD – Vinyl
6 VH ~ CD – Vinyl
7 FS ~ CD – Vinyl
8 The Revelation ~ CD
9 DFBB ~ CD
10 Kalhoun ~ CD
11 Motorcycle ~ CD
12 Bibleland ~ CD
13 Preachers From Outer Space ~ CD
14 SOTH ~ CD
15 Alarma Chronicles ~ Book set
16 MBD ~ CD
16 WEWH ~ Book Set
18 K&I ~ CD – Vinyl
19 ABFTA ~ CD
20 Ten Gallon Hat ~ CD
21 John Wayne ~ CD
22 AF ~ CD
23 Imaginarium ~ CD
24 Terry Taylor And Friends ~ CD
25 Little Big ~ CD
26 Avocado Club #1 ~ CD
27 You Lay Down/Mr Flutter ~ CD
28 Let’s Spin ~ CD
29 Outdoor Elvis ~ CD
30 Zoom Daddy ~ CD
31 The Berry Vest of ~ CD
32 Sacred Cows ~ CD
33 Swirling Mellow / Farm Beetles – CD
34 Dr Edward Daniel Taylor ~ CD
35 Scenic Routes ~ CD
36 Little Red Riding Hood ~ CD ( 2 Versions)
37 Green Room ~ CD
38 Gift Horse ~ CD
39 The Best of ~ CD
40 Real Men Cry ~ CD

and if you count comp albums...

41 Shirley, Goodness & Misery ~ CD
42 No Sense of History ~ CD
43 Surfonic ~ CD
44 Brow Beat ~ CD
45 Alt Worship ~ CD
46 Wither Wing ~ CD
47 Happy Christmas Vol 2 – CD

ones I dont have but want still...(no money)

48 Live Bootleg ‘82
49 Our Personal Fav World Fam Hits
50 Motorcycle Tracks

51 Glimpses of Grace
52 Neverhood Songs

53 Meet The Farm Beetles

more comps that I probably wont buy...

54 Boot Level Artists
55 Orphans of God
56 Flevo Totaal Festival
57 Live From The Acoustic Stage
58 Making God Smile

Stuff on Order or soon to be..

59 Hodgepodge
60 Prickly Heat
61 Nazarene Praying Towel

and there are a few I missed I'm sure....

so if you count comps there are around 60, without them there is almost 50.

like anyone really cares...

Tongue

BD

08-24-2002 15:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Orphans Of God is a great compilation even not counting the one DA song on it.

08-24-2002 17:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Wow, that's a lot. You reminded me of a couple I missed. I don't have FS, Live Bootleg 82, or MFT on CD. I did buy Making God Smile today and it is awesome!!!

08-25-2002 02:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Here's what I've got (all CD):

1.Preachers From Outer Space
2.Horrendous Disc
3.Alarma Chronicles Bookset
4.Kalhoun
5.Motorcycle
6.Bibleland
7.Songs of the Heart
8.Our Personal Favorite World Famous Hits
9.Live at Cornerstone 2000
10Mr. Buechner's Dream
11.Little Red Riding Hood
12.Green Room Serenade
13.Best of the Lost Dogs
14.Gift Horse
15.Real Men Cry
16.Zoom Daddy
17.Berry Vest
18.Sacred Cows
19. Knowledge and Innocence
20. John Wayne

So 20 is the total (or counting each album of the Alarma Chronicles, 23).

And I still need:
Scenic Routes
Let's Spin
Outdoor Elvis
Briefing for the Ascent
Little, Big
and all the weird stuff...
08-25-2002 10:48 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It's all good.

08-25-2002 12:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Nazarene Praying Towel????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone mentioned an album forthcoming called "Nazarene Praying Towel." What is this? I haven't heard of this and I hate to not be in the know......... Confused

08-26-2002 12:42 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I don't know.

08-26-2002 12:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Haven't heard about that...

Confused
08-26-2002 12:54 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

nazarene... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe that is the new Lost Dogs disc due out next March/April.
08-26-2002 13:29 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool...
08-26-2002 13:32 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday

I thought it was supposed to be this fall?

Confused

08-26-2002 18:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday

I thought it was supposed to be this fall?

Confused

It was delayed.

I understand the Dogs are therefore cooking up something else to co-incide withthe tour this fall.

08-26-2002 18:16 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A DA freak?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH