Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » safety net, etc. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page safety net, etc.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:
If that was the same show you were talking about, that wasn't funny.

sprinklerhead -- that was a completely different show. when they knocked the power out, that was at a festival in the mid west.

i'm really sorry you went through all that! what year was this that you went this festival and the show was canceled?

Based on my son's age, that was 12 years ago. I think it was Mountain High or something like that. I'm not sure of the mountain.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
10-28-2005 16:14 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
quote:
If that was the same show you were talking about, that wasn't funny.

sprinklerhead -- that was a completely different show. when they knocked the power out, that was at a festival in the mid west.

i'm really sorry you went through all that! what year was this that you went this festival and the show was canceled?

Based on my son's age, that was 12 years ago. I think it was Mountain High or something like that. I'm not sure of the mountain.

Ain't no mountain high enough, nothin' can keep me, keep me from D A ! Big Grin

that did sound like a horrible experience though Frown

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-28-2005 16:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hmmmm...i have no idea why we had to cancel. but i don't blame you for being angry at the time. i would've too if a band i liked canceled after i went through all that. that .sucks. sorry about that!
10-28-2005 16:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

maybe I'll keep my hair short and then if my son decides he wants to be a rebel one day, I can let it grow out again

Got a few miles left ...

10-28-2005 16:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

i gotta run, friends. have a great weekend!
10-28-2005 16:31 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bye tim! you too! Big Grin

Cool
10-28-2005 16:34 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Hi Tim, Bye Tim.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-28-2005 16:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

later, tim Big Grin

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

10-28-2005 16:37 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Later Tim!
10-28-2005 16:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

thanks for the chat! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

10-31-2005 11:18 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » safety net, etc.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH