Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Just a thought...

I'm thinking about a page full of faces from the DAmb. Would you guys want to send in a pic of yourselves for this? Like I said, just a thought.

BD

This is me happy because I've just ordered a TST CD.

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/zoomdaddy/blondie&sons.JPG

This is me when the CD has not yet arrived after waiting 2 months.

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/zoomdad..._Andrew0003.jpg

08-20-2002 18:51 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Deleting a double post ignore this
08-20-2002 18:52 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

nice Andrew.... i think

can I use that one?

BD

08-20-2002 18:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
nice Andrew.... i think

can I use that one?

BD

go for it.

err which one?
08-20-2002 18:55 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I don't care, I grabed them both....

heh heh

BD

nice kids!

08-20-2002 18:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

which one were you supposed to be mad in, I can't tell?

Tongue

08-20-2002 18:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:

heh heh

BD

nice kids!

you can't quite see but I'm wearing a Mr Beauchners Dream t-shirt in the picture of me and the boys.
08-20-2002 18:58 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

heh heh

BD

nice kids!

you can't quite see but I'm wearing a Mr Beauchners Dream t-shirt in the picture of me and the boys.

oh yeah, I got that same shirt!

BD

08-20-2002 19:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:

[/QUOTE]

BD
[/QUOTE]

Me too!

08-20-2002 20:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin

08-20-2002 20:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
quote:

BD

Me too!

If allthree of us are wearing the same shirt it must be one well worn shirt.

It's my turn this Saturday right? Mark make sure you get it back to me - and I want it washed this time. It had BD stains all over it and it put my date right off.
08-20-2002 21:44 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Just a thought...

I'm thinking about a page full of faces from the DAmb. Would you guys want to send in a pic of yourselves for this? Like I said, just a thought.

BD

That's frightening... but it's a good idea...
08-20-2002 21:51 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

yeah a bunch of DAmb faces!

aaahhhhhhhh

heh heh

BD

08-20-2002 22:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Damb disc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! Does being an occasional poster to the DADL and even less so to the Damb allow one to submit a song for the disc?
Sounds like fun!

JB
08-21-2002 05:44 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i like that Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could put up a pic-
that would be cool
(be sure to get me best side...the back)
JiMINy
08-21-2002 08:04 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jwaltb
Hey! Does being an occasional poster to the DADL and even less so to the Damb allow one to submit a song for the disc?
Sounds like fun!

JB

the DADL! we don't want no stinking DADLERS!

Wink

but since you do post on the DAmb as well....sure!

The more the merrier! Send in a tune (and a picture if you want to). click here for more info!

BD

08-21-2002 08:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jc
I could put up a pic-
that would be cool
(be sure to get me best side...the back)
JiMINy

your back side? or just your back? Tongue

I have no good side....my left ear looks pretty good as far as ears go!

BD

08-21-2002 08:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

i said what i said Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD- I was leaving that open to interpretation
you caught that!
JiMiNy
08-21-2002 10:11 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hi Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Good jo', Shempy!
How fun!

I got the book the other day - thanks, especially for that little personal touch.

I just started to read a bit of it .... and have already been touched by the sweetness of this story. My Dad died when I was so young, I never had that "Daddy" image in my head..............when I read about how fathers feel about their kids, it just makes me wonder at what I missed.

Thanks!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-21-2002 11:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Andrew, yer so funny......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
quote:

BD

Me too!

If allthree of us are wearing the same shirt it must be one well worn shirt.

It's my turn this Saturday right? Mark make sure you get it back to me - and I want it washed this time. It had BD stains all over it and it put my date right off.

I think picture #2 would be perfect.............

and the only way you're gettin' a picture out of me is if it's about 30 years old - back when I was HOT - I mean, much cuter and sweeter. Yeah, that's it.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-21-2002 11:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH