Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

dont be fooled Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMbers
I'm sure woggys got a picture
of Bo Derek Somewhere
JiMINy
08-21-2002 12:01 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Damb disc Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I checked out your web site earlier and ran across the detail. Nice site, BD! We're gonna put our heads and ears together to see what we can come up with for a submission. Thanks,

Pleased

JB
08-21-2002 12:28 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

you can't quite see but I'm wearing a Mr Beauchners Dream t-shirt in the picture of me and the boys.

oh yeah, I got that same shirt!

BD

Me too!

If allthree of us are wearing the same shirt it must be one well worn shirt.

It's my turn this Saturday right? Mark make sure you get it back to me - and I want it washed this time. It had BD stains all over it and it put my date right off.

I'll have to overnight it to you. It takes a long time for things to get to Australia.

08-21-2002 12:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

AND ME? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had a lost dogs tee shirt

but I lost it
JiMINy
08-21-2002 13:38 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
shirt.

It's my turn this Saturday right? Mark make sure you get it back to me - and I want it washed this time. It had BD stains all over it and it put my date right off.

I'll have to overnight it to you. It takes a long time for things to get to Australia.

Yes well given that Australia is a different country from where I am does that mean I have to go and pick it up?

Is that what happened to the shorts you borrowed the week before?
08-21-2002 16:01 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Jevons version of Love #19
sounds suspiciously like
In my time of Dyin by LZ
BD- did you snip the right part of what he sent?
curuisly-
JiMny

Ah my bit, BD did get the right bit. Although when it was snipped, the sound quality went all hissy. The 45 intro is basically the You Love Me bit, before it breaks into I Love You sequence.

Be curious to know who LZ is.

Jevon.

08-21-2002 17:10 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Jevons version of Love #19
sounds suspiciously like
In my time of Dyin by LZ
BD- did you snip the right part of what he sent?
curuisly-
JiMny

Ah my bit, BD did get the right bit. Although when it was snipped, the sound quality went all hissy. The 45 intro is basically the You Love Me bit, before it breaks into I Love You sequence.

Be curious to know who LZ is.

Jevon.

yeah, but the original is not hissy, it's a tease after all, it can't be perfect! Big Grin

BD

and I want to keep this on top!

08-21-2002 23:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Hey Lucy!

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
YEA-
HEY ALL, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD TEH PLEASURE OF POSTING ON THIS BOARD. THIS nada JOB HAS BEEN MAKING ME ACTUALLY WORK, AND HARD EVEN. HOW DARE THEY!

I hate when they do that! Wink

ANYWAY, I AM WORKING ON GETTING THE TRAVELOG THAT DR RICH & I WORKED UP DONE AND SHIPPED OUT. BD, IS THERE A DEADLINE?

yes,

6) All submittals need to be in by Friday October 18th 2002.

give or take a week....Smile

I ALSO AM PLANNING ON DOING ONE TUNE WITH A BLUEGRASS GROUP I PLAY WITH AS WELL. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TUNE, BUT I'LL BE DOING IT. SORT OF A PICKIN ON DA TYPE OF THING.

sounds good!

BTW DR RICH AND I ARE CALLED CONTEMPTIBLE DREAMERS AND WE HAVE A LITTLE DEMO THINGY THAT IS FAIRLY HILLARIOUS, ALSO DENNIS HAS HIS OWN DEAL CALLED APHID MANURE HEIST AND I CAN PUT ANY OF IT ON CD FOR FREE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED....
ANYWHO CATCH YA'LL LATER

I'd love to hear this stuff! just send it along if you can with the DAmb songs.

BD

Friday Oct 18 I am going to see the Lost Dogs in Livonia Michigan! What a coincidence!
08-22-2002 08:39
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp

Friday Oct 18 I am going to see the Lost Dogs in Livonia Michigan! What a coincidence!

It must be a sign!

BD Big Grin

08-22-2002 09:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

bO dEREK? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc
DAMbers
I'm sure woggys got a picture
of Bo Derek Somewhere
JiMINy

Hell no.

Never was impressed with her aye-tall.

But then, you guyz probably were, huh?

I'm thinking more along the lines of Meryl Streep. She's my idol..................if I had an idol, of course, cuz christians don't HAVE idols, do they? Of course not.

Ok, ok, we'll get a real picture, right jiminY?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-22-2002 12:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

woggy picture... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey woggy
I searched all over your website, pretty cool BTW, and couldn't didn't see any pics of you there. Unless you were masquerading as one of those fine young things on the gallery of the woglife fest thingy. Where is that, what's up with the whole woglife, are you a wog thing? Me confused. Are you a sort of celebrity in your neck of the northwoods? heh, heh...
Lucy
08-22-2002 12:20 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

the rain in spain falls on clovor

08-22-2002 12:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

?????????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DR-
What the hell are you talking about? So that's how you rack up the posts with stuff that don't make no sense.
lucy
08-22-2002 12:57 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lucy
DR-
What the hell are you talking about? So that's how you rack up the posts with stuff that don't make no sense.
lucy

what makes sense and what makes silly? Wink

08-22-2002 12:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

He's got a red star. Show him some respect.

08-22-2002 13:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

ya... what he said Pleased

08-22-2002 13:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:

Even with a red star, he's still just a big dork...
08-22-2002 13:01 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Dr. Rich?

Confused

08-22-2002 13:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Dr. Rich?

Confused

My mistake... I thought you were talking about BD... that's what I get for just skimming...
08-22-2002 13:03 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

OK. As penance you need to go back and read the Bathtub Gin thread from the beginning to end slowly.

Then I can catch up with you.

08-22-2002 13:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH