Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, if I can't do a song I can send a picture. What a deal! Does that mean I will have a blank (hidden) track to go along with my picture?

08-29-2002 16:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Wow, if I can't do a song I can send a picture. What a deal! Does that mean I will have a blank (hidden) track to go along with my picture?

yeah, you can have one of the gaps between tracks... Big Grin

I'm still working on ideas for the DAmb pictures...I'm not sure if I can put it all in the CD case, but My though is to make some sort of DAmb Fan poster kind of thing that could be downloaded off my site or something like that. It all depends on how many pics I get and the quality and and and and.....

Or I may find a way to get it included with the insert for the CD....???? who knows

BD

08-29-2002 17:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

If I had some piano music I could try to do a song. All I can find are chords on another website. I'm not that good on the piano, but I can play from the sheet music.

08-29-2002 17:31 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
If I had some piano music I could try to do a song. All I can find are chords on another website. I'm not that good on the piano, but I can play from the sheet music.

That's all I can find too.

Not much actual sheet music for these guys. But a lot of chords are out there if you play guitar!

like this one
B Plus Chords

08-29-2002 17:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Thanks for the info. I think I've checked out that site before and I believe you also have it as a link on your page.

08-29-2002 17:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Very cool site for chords. Thanks. I play at church (well I used to before we moved to Cali) sometimes and play the piano just using chords. I can't use sheet music at all. I guess I'm backwards....

08-29-2002 17:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I don't really read music at all...

08-29-2002 22:40 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

and in the same way I don't listen to books either.
08-29-2002 23:10 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:

me neither.

everything I've learned, I've learned by ear.

but I don't play an instrument, either...............

just a voice.

Smile

Jiminy plays a mean geeeetar..........i don't think he reads music, either. he's a very talented boy..........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-30-2002 14:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

and in the same way I don't listen to books either.

Big Grin

08-30-2002 14:01 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

quote:
20 more and you will have the coveted Mind Peach title!

Now it’s not as coveted as it used to be, but it’s the first title with a star. And you Theo, need a star.

BD

-

Which raises a point. Shouldn'tcha hafta be a stared poster to the DAmb to be able to submit a track to the DAmb IT!?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-31-2002 00:07 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

I wish I hadn't said that Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, you did Oscar, you did.

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
09-02-2002 02:49 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by ™
quote:
20 more and you will have the coveted Mind Peach title!

Now it’s not as coveted as it used to be, but it’s the first title with a star. And you Theo, need a star.

BD

-

Which raises a point. Shouldn'tcha hafta be a stared poster to the DAmb to be able to submit a track to the DAmb IT!?

Theo has a star now

09-08-2002 10:15 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Congratulations Theo!

09-08-2002 13:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH