Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan Disc Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DAmb Fan Disc Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Track List

(titles in yellow have been submitted)

LK-9 - Happily Married Man

arcticsunburn - Father Explains

™'s doin' Bibleland

Theo - Angels Tuck You In

The Banos in for (wait for it) I Love You #19 (Jevon The Tall) (sound clip , I made this one longer for you all)

Dw. Dunphy - Strange Days (sound clip , now don't you want to hear more of this one?)

Author of the Post - Pretentious Poetry from the Heart

Gamgee - Autographs for the Sick

Dr Rich and Lucy - Travelog (maybe)

Dr. Sticky - She's A Hard Drink

Andrew - ??????

Dr Rich and Uncle Ralph - Darn Floor-Big Bite
(sound clip , Ralph is my HERO)

jamespop - The Shape Of Air

JiMiNy - ThE bIG gUns

Wes Berlin - Hey John Wayne

Shemp - (What's Come) Over me

Woggy - Wall of Heaven

08-15-2002 20:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Dr Rich and Uncle Ralph - Darn Floor-Big Bite
(sound clip , Ralph is my HERO)

That is funny! I'm gonna have to come up with something.... I can't play any instruments, but maybe I can do something along
to something on Swirling Mellow? Hmmmm, we'll see... Evil

08-16-2002 09:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Gamgee - Autographs for the Sick

Just so you know, BD, I may very likely be changing mine (yes, again) due to the lack of guitar tabs for "Autographs" on the net (does anyone know where to find them? Anyone?)
08-16-2002 11:06 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I'm loving the cover art!!

Will Terry be sent a copy of this?

-- aotp
08-16-2002 12:44 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

-- aotp

Good question, will Uncle Terry support this endevor by giving it a listen and a long laugh?
LK-9

08-16-2002 14:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Maybe it will give Terry inspiration.

08-16-2002 16:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post

-- aotp

I'll send a couple copies to the audiori bros.

BD

08-16-2002 16:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

BD,
Did you get my e-mail? Just checking.
LK-9

08-16-2002 16:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
BD,
Did you get my e-mail? Just checking.
LK-9

I'm at work, I'll check when I get home.

BD

08-16-2002 17:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I want to change "Happily Married" to Rev. J. T. Tucker, III & Aunt Betty. Can LK-9 do "10-Gallon Hat?" If that's too much, I'll just do the one.
LK-9

08-16-2002 17:07 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
I want to change "Happily Married" to Rev. J. T. Tucker, III & Aunt Betty. Can LK-9 do "10-Gallon Hat?" If that's too much, I'll just do the one.
LK-9

Send in two if you want! Smile )

If we need a double disc then so be it! (or more likely some wont get their song done and we'll need it to fill space) Roll Eyes

BD

08-16-2002 17:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
LK-9

Send in two if you want! Smile )

If we need a double disc then so be it! (or more likely some wont get their song done and we'll need it to fill space) Roll Eyes

BD

It may be a job just to get J.T. & Betty on the same page. I'll see if I can get 2 in. Thanks BD.
LK-9

08-16-2002 17:15 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
I want to change "Happily Married" to Rev. J. T. Tucker, III & Aunt Betty.

I would like to hear that. Big Grin

08-18-2002 00:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

I would like to hear that. Big Grin

I'm working on it, hope it turns out to be funny.
LK-9

08-18-2002 00:27 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

That could give people nightmares! Big Grin

08-18-2002 13:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

That could give people nightmares! Big Grin

Shocked

you're not kidding!

does aunt betty look like Terry did in S&P with the lipstick?

BD

08-18-2002 14:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:

Track List

(titles in yellow have been submitted)

Andrew - ??????

I don't think I'll be able to get anything done so you'd better scratch my name off Frown

I'd love to do The Twist(my favourite communion song) or a Telethon type of thing but I don't think I'll be able to do it.

08-18-2002 18:54 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

DR RICH & LUCY.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YEA-
HEY ALL, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE HAD TEH PLEASURE OF POSTING ON THIS BOARD. THIS nada JOB HAS BEEN MAKING ME ACTUALLY WORK, AND HARD EVEN. HOW DARE THEY! ANYWAY, I AM WORKING ON GETTING THE TRAVELOG THAT DR RICH & I WORKED UP DONE AND SHIPPED OUT. BD, IS THERE A DEADLINE? I ALSO AM PLANNING ON DOING ONE TUNE WITH A BLUEGRASS GROUP I PLAY WITH AS WELL. I'M NOT SURE WHAT TUNE, BUT I'LL BE DOING IT. SORT OF A PICKIN ON DA TYPE OF THING. ANYWAY I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT AND THINGS HERE ARE SLOWING DOWN RIGHT NOW SO I'LL PROBABLY GET TO STRAIGHTEN OUT MY PRIORITIES AND GET SOME MORE POSTING DONE THIS WEEK!
GOOD TO BE HERE
LUCY
BTW DR RICH AND I ARE CALLED CONTEMPTIBLE DREAMERS AND WE HAVE A LITTLE DEMO THINGY THAT IS FAIRLY HILLARIOUS, ALSO DENNIS HAS HIS OWN DEAL CALLED APHID MANURE HEIST AND I CAN PUT ANY OF IT ON CD FOR FREE FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED....
ANYWHO CATCH YA'LL LATER
08-19-2002 12:41 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I would like all that stuff on CD Big Grin

08-19-2002 16:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I would like all that stuff on CD Big Grin

Me too. Hi Doc! Pleased

08-19-2002 16:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan Disc Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH