Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Want to be an DAmb administrator? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Want to be an DAmb administrator?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by message board missionary
I think I am the only one with enough spiritual discernment to
handle such a task. First one to go would be Dorfsmith!

scott

hehehe Big Grin

11-26-2005 01:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin
11-26-2005 15:21 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

...and I worry about having enough time to keep up reading all dorf's million posts... Tongue

11-26-2005 21:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

That's why j & e need all our help. Wink Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-26-2005 23:04 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I need to post here more Smile )

11-26-2005 23:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Smile )

Smile
11-26-2005 23:29 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Smile )

11-27-2005 08:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

male pms.......

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 11-30-2005 11:30.

11-28-2005 13:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I nominate joey for DAmb administrator Tongue

no, not really Roll Eyes
11-28-2005 13:35 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

el would be the first to go! Evil

Cool
11-28-2005 13:47 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

woo hoo!!! Tongue
11-28-2005 15:27 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Why is El here? The title of the thread is "Want to be an DAmb administrator?", not "Want to be with an DAmb administrator?"

Tongue

11-28-2005 18:04 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

she likes you!

Cool
11-28-2005 18:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

Shocked

I'm in trouble.

Tongue

11-28-2005 18:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Mmarrkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Run to the nearest building with a cross on the roof!!!!
Don't look back!
RUN!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-28-2005 18:33 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Why is my lil' El here? The title of the thread is "Want to be an DAmb administrator?", not "Want to be with an DAmb administrator?"

Tongue

I'm just trying to see who I may need to suck up to in the future Pleased
11-28-2005 22:15 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
woo hoo!!! Tongue

he he he

11-29-2005 01:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
quote:
Why is my lil' my lil' El here? The title of the thread is "Want to be an DAmb administrator?", not "Want to be with an DAmb administrator?"

Tongue

i'm single Shocked

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

11-29-2005 01:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle
quote:
Why is my lil' my lil' my lil' El here? The title of the thread is "Want to be an DAmb administrator?", not "Want to be with an DAmb administrator?"

Tongue

i'm single Shocked

rarrrr Smile )
11-29-2005 07:56 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle
quote:
Why is my lil' my lil' my lil' my lil' El here? The title of the thread is "Want to be an DAmb administrator?", not "Want to be with an DAmb administrator?"

Tongue

i'm single Shocked

rarrrr Smile )

And I'm not!!! Pleased

Smile
11-29-2005 10:45 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Want to be an DAmb administrator?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH