Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A TST Story Hardly Worth Telling » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A TST Story Hardly Worth Telling
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

A TST Story Hardly Worth Telling Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was at C-Stone '92 for the first Dogs show. I was working with a crap band of students at our local church. They had a "demo" which was a recording of them "rappin'" in the church, recorded on the church sound system. One of the fun songs they did was a diddy called "Beat Satan to Hell." One of my students walked right up to Uncle Terry, gave him the demo, and asked him to listen to it. Terry was gracious and said it would give him something to listen to on the plane on the way home. I often wonder what happened with that, for they really sucked! Big Grin
LK-9

08-16-2002 14:24 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds like a good song to use if they ever do another "Sacred Cows" album.
08-16-2002 14:26 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I often wonder what happened with that, for they really sucked! Big Grin
LK-9

that's classic stuff

Cool

08-16-2002 16:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
I often wonder what happened with that, for they really sucked! Big Grin
LK-9

that's classic stuff

Cool

Yeah, they were called "Prophetic Messengers (PM). They opened up for Guardian, The Stand, ETW, and a couple of more known bands. It was fun, for I was their "manager."
LK-9

08-16-2002 17:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

Yeah, they were called "Prophetic Messengers (PM). They opened up for Guardian, The Stand, ETW, and a couple of more known bands. It was fun, for I was their "manager."
LK-9

so you were kind of like marty or morty or whatever his name is?

cool.

BD

08-16-2002 17:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

LK-9

so you were kind of like marty or morty or whatever his name is?

cool.

BD

Morty, that would be good. It was sort of fun. They were 5 young guys on fire for Jesus at that time. They all are older than most people on this board now Confused .
LK-9

08-16-2002 17:31 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A TST Story Hardly Worth Telling

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH