Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Billions - cherishing the legacy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Billions - cherishing the legacy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
calhoun calhoun is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-02-2005

The Billions - cherishing the legacy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if the band The Billions ever listened to Daniel Amos, but they sure make pop with the same quirkiness. I am listening to "Trash or Treasure" and it reminds me alot of e. g. Vox Humana. Do any other DA fans like these guys?
12-02-2005 10:24 calhoun is offline Search for Posts by calhoun Add calhoun to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not a huge DA fan but I like The Billions Big Grin
Trash and Treasure was an instant hit with me. their last one though took a little while to grow on me.

gone, gone with God, but gone
12-19-2005 22:27 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Northern Records puts out some pretty good music Cool
12-20-2005 03:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

yes they do

gone, gone with God, but gone
12-20-2005 20:23 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Billions - cherishing the legacy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH