Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Concert Planning Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes..

I was speaking about the tote board total...

but yes, that was the last time I saw them sans Greg - in the Cornerstone Tent... DANCE!

STOP!

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-07-2005 14:20 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm IN!

And would do ALL I can to get that Cricket boy to take a trip to Cali with me..........was just talkin' to him about that, how I've never been there and all.

That would be awesome...............let's keep this ball rolling!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-07-2005 14:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i was just enjoying a nice little memory, Mountain Dewant!

whoa- ..! Big Grin
enjoy away...........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-07-2005 14:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Cool

I have been known to take west coast trips to catch good concerts...

~f

dit, dit, doo
12-07-2005 14:33 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

and if it wasn't on the west coast...??

Frown
12-07-2005 15:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by freak
yes..

I was speaking about the tote board total...

but yes, that was the last time I saw them sans Greg - in the Cornerstone Tent... DANCE!

STOP!

~f

oh, there will be a tote board.
12-07-2005 15:27 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

yeah, what if.

12-07-2005 15:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

where I live - it would be travel to anywhere

Cooperstown would work too..

(plus its warm............)

Maybe Alice and the Spiders could be the warm up act...............

12-07-2005 16:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

If the show doesn't happen till 2007, maybe MF and I could work it in with our tentatively planned "out west" trip. We've wanted to go since we got married, and that is the first year we can go out there since we have plans for next year's vacation already. Then we could probly come up with $100 to put toward the show ~ although I don't see us being able to put up $100 a piece.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-07-2005 18:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.
Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You had better spend at least one night at the cabin, madam.

12-07-2005 18:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Only if MF can spend the night with me. Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
12-07-2005 23:14 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Br and MF
If you jist up yer moonshine output fer a few months...you'd have plenty of scratch.
Perhaps invest in those cheaper brand jars instead of insisting on real Mason ones....

oops- you mean that was a private enterprise???

cmon - you dont live in the mountains fer nuttin do ya?

12-08-2005 07:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Question So CaL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so did anyone HeRe go to the Broken Records Reunion Concert
August 19, 2005 in So. Cal.
Featuring The Choir, Crumbacher, Undercover, Altar Boys ?
these people seem like the Ideal way to to, they have done one already
they list THE CHOIR, DA, THE LOST DOGS, 77's as artist's thier Interested in...

1) how was it?
2) attendance?
3) was the concert a $ucce$$ ?

TAKE TWO
Bringing back the artists that transformed the Christian Music Scene. Reuniting the bands that you want to hear. Bands you have always loved, that you missed and thought you would never see again. Take Two Productions will produce events that you are likely never to forget. Bringing you artists from the past, many of who are still working in their craft today. Brought to you by ones who were there. Ones who are thankful for the fans because we are fans ourselves. The excitement and anticipation of artist and audience will be palpable. You will not want to miss these once in a lifetime reunions as we say thanks: Thanks to those radical, reckless musicians who helped shape our lives with their vulnerable, straightforward attack on complacency within the church.

could someone find out how this $how went?
I mean if this show was not a $uccess then a DA show probably would not be either...
maybe a THE CHOIR, DA, LOST DOGS, 77's show similar to the Broken Records Reunion Concert ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lur King: 12-08-2005 10:03.

12-08-2005 09:59 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Only if MF can spend the night with me. Wink

Of course. i'll just pass out earplugs to my kids.

12-08-2005 10:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp RE: So CaL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
so did anyone HeRe go to the Broken Records Reunion Concert
August 19, 2005 in So. Cal.
Featuring The Choir, Crumbacher, Undercover, Altar Boys ?
these people seem like the Ideal way to to, they have done one already
they list THE CHOIR, DA, THE LOST DOGS, 77's as artist's thier Interested in...

1) how was it?
2) attendance?
3) was the concert a $ucce$$ ?

no... but i considered flying back down there for it.....
i can tell you this though... in the 80's and early 90's i had seen, the choir and undercover both open for Da!
somebody should be able to work something out....
you would think..... Confused Frown

Cool
12-08-2005 11:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I know those folks have expressed interest not too long ago.. it couldn't hurt to send them notes of encouragement and/or offers to help make it happen.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-08-2005 11:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Count me in!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

$100 to see the best band in the world - LIVE - I wouldn't miss it!

CA is only 3000 miles from Derwood Maryland. Looks like I'll be flying.

Have the concert in Maryland and I'll put up a grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Ben

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ben: 12-08-2005 14:55.

12-08-2005 14:54 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
As the old saying goes, "If it took a dime to go 'round the world, I couldn't get out of sight."

I'll be praying that the rest of you get your dream come true and maybe someday I'll enjoy the BDDVD.

Yeah, that's more like us too. Red Face Frown Crying

But maybe we could fork over some $ if the DVD was a done deal in advance of the show. Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-09-2005 11:33 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
As the old saying goes, "If it took a dime to go 'round the world, I couldn't get out of sight."

I'll be praying that the rest of you get your dream come true and maybe someday I'll enjoy the BDDVD.

Yeah, that's more like us too. Red Face Frown Crying

But maybe we could fork over some $ if the DVD was a done deal in advance of the show. Smile )

I hope that it is not a BDDVD!

Something a lot more professional would be in order for a DA concert like this. Red Face

not some cheesy bootleg crap Mad
12-09-2005 11:42 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

`Me likes cheesey bootleg crap..

I'm from Wisconsin!

12-09-2005 11:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH