Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Concert Planning Thread
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I become a millionaire I'm going to have DA play at my birthday party.
12-15-2005 18:04 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

May i jump out of the cake? The ensuing dance could cover my financial support for the evening?

12-15-2005 22:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

You gotta show some of the goods.
12-16-2005 07:09 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I will incorporate my musical prowess -backs cant dance to silence.

(though he should.!)

its accent on the backbeat, backs- always has been , always will be.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-16-2005 11:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thread Starter Thread Started by .backs.

Wink

12-16-2005 14:15 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I've found a music buddy Pleased

We may make the trek to Cornerstone this year

He's from So. Cal., but lives here in Merced
We'd probably come down for some So. Cal. shows too if they materialize.

Groovy
12-19-2005 22:05 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
John K Lucas John K Lucas is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-08-2004

The drive to the Gorge from Humboldt was brutal. I was running late because of a Neville Bros. concert in So Oregon the night before that my wife had bought tickets for and I drove like a madman. I had to park way out on the outskirts and ran downhil, uphill, downhill with my poor wife following. Her short legs doing doubletime. Got there to see the 77's last song.
Seeing the show on the 'Making Of' dvd just makes me feel more deprived.
I want to see DA!!
Anyplace with a decent sized airport and a venue that's a modest taxi fare from a respectable hotel and I'm in for at least $100 x 2.
12-25-2005 07:15 John K Lucas is offline Send an Email to John K Lucas Homepage of John K Lucas Search for Posts by John K Lucas Add John K Lucas to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of John K Lucas: jklucas51
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Concert Planning Thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH