Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Actual Bible stuff! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Actual Bible stuff!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Actual Bible stuff! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was readin' in the book of Daniel tonight about Daniel, Rack, Shack and Benny and was really blessed by it. I'm gonna give the book of Amos a go tomorrow night-

Cool

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-22-2002 02:29 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Thom the Cactus
unregistered
Well what do you know? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was beginning to think you chowderheads didn't even know about the connection between DA's name and The Book-

Probably just a coincidence...
08-22-2002 02:49
jc
Luteous Llama

WHAT???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you mean they are not named after
that song that came out a few years ago
DA-DA- -DA-DA-DA
I love that song!
Oh well
they could have been Ezekiel/Habakkak
EH?
JimInY
08-22-2002 07:31 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Thom the Cactus
I was beginning to think you chowderheads didn't even know about the connection between DA's name and The Book-

Probably just a coincidence...

Who are you?
08-22-2002 10:22 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Actually, I thought DA was........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this guy:

Daniel Amos

Wow, lookit all the money he has!

AFLAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-22-2002 12:05 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

The Book Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey-
I got a chuckle about that Rack, Shack, & Benny comment. I fully understand as I have a four year old boy at home whose imaginary freind is Shack. Shack get's in a lot of trouble...
Anywho, yea the new pastor we have at our church is really into The OT prophets. We are studying Zechariah right now, we started with Haggia and are gonna go through the post exilic prophets. I've found it actually pretty cool stuff to study, I thought at first that it would be ust a history lesson, but you know that " all scripture is profitable..." is really true.
anyway I'd better go before Shack gets me in trouble here at work.
Lucy
08-22-2002 12:15 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sure like the book of Dennis Big Grin

08-22-2002 12:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I just thought Daniel Amos was Terry's real name... Crying

08-22-2002 12:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I just thought Daniel Amos was Terry's real name... Crying

have a cigar your gonna go far... btw which one is Pink?
I mean Daniel? Wink

08-22-2002 12:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Is Amos Tim Chandler??? Confused

Evil

08-22-2002 12:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Is Amos Tim Chandler??? Confused

Evil

Jerry Chamberlain? Big Grin

08-22-2002 12:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Confused
08-22-2002 12:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Confused

don't think about it too hard Big Grin

08-22-2002 13:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
quote:
quote:

Confused

don't think about it too hard Big Grin

Too late...
08-22-2002 13:02 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I'm so sorry Smile )

08-22-2002 15:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
I'm so sorry Smile )

You should be...
Big Grin
08-22-2002 16:14 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
I'm so sorry Smile )

You should be...
Big Grin

no really I am.
I am not just saying that.
Really Big Grin

No! I would not lie! honest! Wink

08-22-2002 16:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I've been studying the book of Amos, and speaking out of it, for the past 2 months. It's an awesome book. I can recommend a couple of commentaries on it, if anyone is interested.
LK-9

08-22-2002 17:11 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
First Hesitations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that Cactus guy oughta try the book of Hesitations before he posts next=

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
08-24-2002 00:07 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I think that Cactus guy oughta try the book of Hesitations before he posts next=

lol

hey tm

a little late night posting too I see

BD

08-24-2002 00:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Actual Bible stuff!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH