Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crazy Fan Letter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crazy Fan Letter 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Crazy Fan Letter jiminy 03-31-2006 12:23
 RE: Crazy Fan Letter sprinklerhead 03-31-2006 13:24
 RE: Crazy Fan Letter audiori 03-31-2006 18:04

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

love CG..would see any incarnation of the members now...
Dave Perkins ROCKS!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-31-2006 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Dave Perkins ROCKS!

I was temping at MCA records when that came out. I filled in for the receptionist while she was on vacation for a week. They had a loud stereo in reception and said I can play any artist owned by MCA. So, I picked CG. The A&R people didn't think much of it. I didn't get any complaints but I did get a lot of eye rolling and sarcasm. I still like the CD. I thought it was pretty good.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
03-31-2006 13:24 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Dave Perkins ROCKS!

I was temping at MCA records when that came out. I filled in for the receptionist while she was on vacation for a week. They had a loud stereo in reception and said I can play any artist owned by MCA. So, I picked CG. The A&R people didn't think much of it. I didn't get any complaints but I did get a lot of eye rolling and sarcasm. I still like the CD. I thought it was pretty good.

Heh.. thats typical. "Promote our artists... no, not those artists, promote our other artists!"

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-31-2006 18:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Crazy Fan Letter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH