Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BD-DVD ROCKKkkkkkS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BD-DVD ROCKKkkkkkS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

BD-DVD ROCKKkkkkkS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Dork DVD! He's worked and packaged the December 8th Andy's Angels gig and it is so wonderfully done.
Mike Rohlinger did a great job of filming too! Big Grin

But it's a proud piece of disk to place in my growing library of DVDs.

Thankx, CARL! From bottom of my heart! Red Face

Thankx, Mike! From the heart of my bottom! Big Grin Big Grin
06-28-2002 15:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Big Dork DVD! He's worked and packaged the December 8th Andy's Angels gig and it is so wonderfully done.
Mike Rohlinger did a great job of filming too! Big Grin

But it's a proud piece of disk to place in my growing library of DVDs.

Thankx, CARL! From bottom of my heart! Red Face

Thankx, Mike! From the heart of my bottom! Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks for putting it all together Theo!

06-28-2002 15:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Wow! What's this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone please explain this DVD! It sounds great...

DwD

Old Baldy's new tunes
06-28-2002 17:57 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure.
Mike Rohlinger attended the December 8th gig in Mountlake Terrace and filmed the entire four-hour concert (Theo, Aaron Sprinkle, Michael Roe & Terry Taylor--then Michael and Terry together and the all four at the end).

At any rate Rohlinger passed the digital footage off to BD who has taken and edited, ornamented and packaged the entire thing. It's all very nice. I guess I'm just personally honored by such a labor of love on the part of these guys.

It is technically a boot-leg and therefore can only be traded. I understand the other exception is if a person has nothing to "trade" they could pay BD the cost of materials (perhaps shipping too) and get a copy. I'll let BD explain that part of it however.

A really nice audio board mix was captured by my sound guy too. That ought to be ready before too long as well.

Fun! eh?
06-29-2002 10:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Very cool... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will this only trade as a "bootleg" or be sold here? Either way I need! I need! Smile )

06-29-2002 17:40 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Will this only trade as a "bootleg" or be sold here? Either way I need! I need! Smile )

This is only a bootleg......very much like the TST and PM from a few months back.

I'll have around 20 copies, that's it.

It has the entire concert (almost 4 hours long)

I will be putting all the info on my website soon.
I was waiting for all the Cornerstoners to leave, so the people who couldn't go would get first chance at it.

Only available ''not'' at Cornerstone! heh heh

Any left after Cornerstone may be put up for trade at a later date. Wink

BD

06-29-2002 17:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Only available ''not'' at Cornerstone! heh heh

BD

I knew there was something I liked about you BD! Pleased If I'm not able to get one of those, I'd at least like to somehow get the audio... Pleased Smile ) Pleased

06-29-2002 18:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BD-DVD ROCKKkkkkkS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH