Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I asked this once before... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I asked this once before...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I asked this once before... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and I never got an answer. I know DFBB was not a great seller, but what is the best-seller of the DA/SE/LD/TST catalog. What other albums have done great or poorly? Anyone know any numbers? Anyone?
06-27-2002 23:20 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, I don't know.

But I gave you a response anyway.

06-28-2002 00:03 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've wondered about that for a long time. Somebody somewhere has to know.

06-28-2002 01:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I believe Shotgun Angel was the biggest DA seller. I think Let's Spin did ok too, what what do I know..... Confused

06-28-2002 01:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Shemp
unregistered

I know that Alarma was rejected by the so-called loyal fans way back when.
06-28-2002 06:50
Dw. Dunphy
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Let's Spin sold pretty well, but... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

During it's initial release, there was way big mystery about who the band actually was. The Wilbury-esque pennames were fodder for an Alarma Records contest back when, so it's easy to see how interest could be stirred up.

Of course, once it was determined that this was the demented cousin of DA, it fell back into the hands of the fans (more or less).

And Shotgun Angel was the biggest full-on DA release.

DwD

Old Baldy's new tunes
06-28-2002 18:01 Dw. Dunphy is offline Send an Email to Dw. Dunphy Search for Posts by Dw. Dunphy Add Dw. Dunphy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I asked this once before...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH