Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So. Cal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page So. Cal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bulldog Bulldog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

So. Cal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Back in the day you could see Daniel Amos almost everyweek end somewhere around here. When are they going to play somewhere here in the land of sun.
05-26-2003 16:57 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
ProdigalDog ProdigalDog is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 05-20-2003

Maryland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just wish they would play the East Coast...

Who's with me?
05-26-2003 18:36 ProdigalDog is offline Search for Posts by ProdigalDog Add ProdigalDog to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Be sure to fill out the "wanna see DA in CA?" questionare... the guys would like to put together a big show out there sometime. If you fill out the form, we'll keep your email address with the others and let you know as soon as details come together.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-26-2003 23:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please announce it plenty ahead of time so i can plan vacation....
they sure aren't coming to spokane.... Frown
and socal is closer...for me at least...than seattle...in more ways than one........ Smile )

05-26-2003 23:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Be sure to fill out the "wanna see DA in CA?" questionare...

It's been a while since this came up so here is the link

DA in CA

I forgot all about this form deal

BD
05-26-2003 23:27 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bulldog

I filled out the questionare when it first appeared. When will it happen and what are the results of the questionare?
05-27-2003 07:34 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

I filled out the questionare when it first appeared. When will it happen and what are the results of the questionare?

the last time DA was here was when the jesus people reunion
happen and i think that was in 91??? ...that to long and they only did 3 soung's
06-04-2003 02:26 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

no... i saw them in 92 with Undercover at Echoes of Faith in Ontario...... Red Face
i seriously doubt there will ever be another Da show in California.... i have been planning a trip back there around it.... but it's not going to happen..... Crying

06-04-2003 02:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

How about DA in South Texas?

06-04-2003 20:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
How about DA in South Texas?

or dallas? anytime soon??? Big Grin

06-05-2003 00:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

Da in south texas would rule!!
but i'm not holding my breath.Smile
06-05-2003 02:25 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

They could play their country music again, if they went to Texas. Yee Haw.
06-05-2003 19:56 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog
They could play their country music again, if they went to Texas. Yee Haw.

i guess you don't have the new dogs album yet..... Red Face

06-05-2003 19:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Unsullied Affiche

No I don't, I have heard a few cuts from it though, it is good stuff. I was refering to Daniel Amos' old style of music though. I did not know if the whole state of Texas would understand the new stuff.
06-06-2003 08:27 Bulldog is offline Send an Email to Bulldog Search for Posts by Bulldog Add Bulldog to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
No I don't, I have heard a few cuts from it though, it is good stuff. I was refering to Daniel Amos' old style of music though. I did not know if the whole state of Texas would understand the new stuff.

Shotgun Angel ROCKS!

06-06-2003 08:33 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

Shotgun Angel ROCKS!

now that one is more like the eagles.... but keep in mind that the eagles sold lots and lots of records! Tongue

06-06-2003 09:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

Shotgun Angel ROCKS!

now that one is more like the eagles.... but keep in mind that the eagles sold lots and lots of records! Tongue

Yep! I wonder if Glenn Fry and the guys ever listened to Daniel Amos....it was around the same time frame???? Confused

06-06-2003 10:02 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

hate to burst your bubble driver but that was probably the other way around....... Wink

06-06-2003 12:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
hate to burst your bubble driver but that was probably the other way around....... Wink

Yeah that's what my bro. saysFrown

06-06-2003 12:09 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » So. Cal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH