Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ!!!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some yankees think Barbeque is anything cooked on a grill. We know it's shredded pork cooked in a hot spicy sauce and served on a bun with cole slaw. Yankees can be so silly!

06-11-2003 22:33 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Welcome back, my queen. So you are going to blacken some burgers?

Thank you, Baxter..........nice to BE back Smile

Burgers? maybe............maybe not. How 'bout shrimp on the barbeee???

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-11-2003 23:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

I want to see some taters on them thar grills or I aint showing up for sure!

i needs some cash this month to pay the sitter, can you all buy extra taters this month?

skcus
06-11-2003 23:52 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
I want to see some taters on them thar grills or I aint showing up for sure!

i needs some cash this month to pay the sitter, can you all buy extra taters this month?

skcus

or we could grill you! Shocked

Big Grin

06-11-2003 23:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Shrimp? Can i come to yours?

You royals live way too well.

06-11-2003 23:55 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Shrimp? Can i come to yours?

You royals live way too well.

you know it, Baxterbaby! You are certainly welcome to come to the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes and eat shrimp with me Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-11-2003 23:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

or we could grill you! Shocked

now that twernt very nice there joey t. hay, does that t stand for taters?

06-11-2003 23:58 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I'm in for a so. cal. show. You better believe it. I just drove 8 hours to see Terry play, so I'll certainly drive 1 or 2. Although a high desert concert might be a good thing too. You got friends who would come, Dorfsmith?
06-12-2003 10:06 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

You bunch of sinners are probably canniables and are all going to he double hockey sticks!
06-12-2003 10:25 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Let's BBQ Seti.

06-12-2003 10:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Pulled Seti....Mmmmmmmm. Now that's good eating! Big Grin

06-12-2003 10:35 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Let's see if SS approves.

Is pulled Seti just another Yankee faux pas?

06-12-2003 10:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

yeah, isn't seattle in washington.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Bud! I'm working on the WASH. thing. Mike plays at camp Beracha on August 7th and JT tells me that my date (a house warming perhaps) would have to be right around then. You wanna chip in?

You could simply jump on hwy. 2 and nearly land at my house over on this end of the state!!!

Com'on! It'll be fun!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

august 7th is a thursday.... if it were aug 9th, a sat, i will be there my friend! Smile )

06-12-2003 11:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

What? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who said "sick of Berger by the end of August?!"

06-12-2003 11:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Ewwwwww! I like our BBQ better! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
Some yankees think Barbeque is anything cooked on a grill. We know it's shredded pork cooked in a hot spicy sauce and served on a bun with cole slaw. Yankees can be so silly!

And some can be no-hit by six different pitchers.... between that and the Nets game (where's the "Spurs in six" thread, boys?), I was in my glory.....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-12-2003 12:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Let's cook SETI!! Big Grin

06-12-2003 12:05 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I'm in for a so. cal. show. You better believe it. I just drove 8 hours to see Terry play, so I'll certainly drive 1 or 2. Although a high desert concert might be a good thing too. You got friends who would come, Dorfsmith?

If DA was coming to the high desert I would get at least fifteen or twenty people to come. I would buy their tickets. I would kidnap them. Anything I had to do!!!

06-12-2003 13:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I would kidnap them. Anything I had to do!!!

Big Grin

06-12-2003 13:10 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I would kidnap them. Anything I had to do!!!

Big Grin

SINNERS!
06-12-2003 13:11 SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD is offline Send an Email to SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Search for Posts by SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD Add SETI.B.SOMA.LE.INAD to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Boy when the vatos find you dude, you are so wasted!Mad

06-12-2003 13:16 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH