Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A huge delivery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A huge delivery
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

A huge delivery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused
06-09-2003 08:23 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We share your excitement, Theo.

06-09-2003 10:08 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

06-09-2003 11:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good news! I can't wait to hear it.

06-09-2003 12:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Eagerly awaiting!

It'll be at sea-stone, right?

06-09-2003 12:07 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Dude, I thought I read at some point Presidents of the United States had contributed a track? Rumour? Did they get back together just for the project? What happened? Or was I just dreaming?

06-09-2003 12:08 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That would have been cool.

06-09-2003 12:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Wellllllllllllllllll Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have learned, over the last two years, that compilation projects such as this, have their own set of common problems. One is that: Many sign up; few enter in! Roll Eyes

There were a good number of bands that "signed up" and didn't carry through on their committment. It was angering and frustrating to say the least.

HOWEVER...(dramatic pause)...I truly believe that God has had His hands on this thing for His good purpose from day number one. I am convinced that this album is as it should be when all is said and done!

I am sad to say the Presidents (for various reasons) did not make it aboard. But Rob Watson, who wasn't originally "scheduled" to be a solo artist is on board and believe me--he belongs!
06-09-2003 15:03 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

Had Clinton contributed a track, i don't know if i could have supported even this wonderful cause.
06-09-2003 15:11 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
...But Rob Watson, who wasn't originally "scheduled" to be a solo artist is on board and believe me--he belongs!

Rob who?

Big Grin

06-09-2003 18:42 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Rob WHOOOOOOO?!?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

Big Grin
06-09-2003 19:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

hey theo, i'm neo! Big Grin

06-09-2003 19:35 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Neo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the DA-Trix! Cool
06-09-2003 20:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Welcome to the DA-Trix! Cool

LOL, now that was clever Theo!

06-09-2003 20:26 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Theo
Save a couple for me at Cornerstone! Otherwise you can kiss those TWO lemon-shakers goodbye!

Just Kidding

About the lemonshakers......

I do want a couple of the cd's..

Thanks
Commander

Remember if you're in need of a drummer........
06-09-2003 21:22 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Commander! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're on! Course, I'll have to share with my dad and son--but it'll be worth it!

Glad you're gonna be there again this year! Big Grin
06-09-2003 22:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

THeo
I've got my men working on three Lemon-Shakers as we speak!

Commander

P.S. Now when you said "You're On", did you mean for drumming or for Lemon-Shakers? (Just kidding) By the way I loved your version of "Walls of Doubt".
06-10-2003 05:50 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .GORT.
Had Clinton contributed a track, i don't know if i could have supported even this wonderful cause.

Wha??? You don't like George Clinton?? Pleased

Tongue

06-10-2003 07:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
By the way I loved your version of "Walls of Doubt".

Thank you, Sir! This time around I didn't go into a larger studio, I just did my tunes on my little digital home jobby--a Zoom. Glad you liked it.
06-10-2003 10:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

Did you get this? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED
ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

RADIO PLAYERS NOW SHIPPING!

The long, long wait is finally over. The new Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor
installment is now shipping. Very soon, the Radio Players will be
visiting your mailbox and your disc player. As earlier mentioned,
you'll find that you got a 2 for 1 special -- our way of saying sorry
for the wait and thanks for your patience. Those of you also expecting
DA, Roe and 77's related fan club releases will find them packaged
with your Radio Players.

TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR FEATURED ON "COME AS A CHILD"
COMPILATION

For your further listening pleasure, Terry Scott Taylor (solo and with
the Lost Dogs) has been prominently featured on the new Andy's Angels'
Records cystic fibrosis benefit compilation, "Come As a Child (or Not at
All)." Conceived by Theo Obrastoff as a tribute to his dear departed
son, Andrew, the project was designed to raise public awareness of the
disease for cystic fibrosis research and fundraising. Produced and
compiled by Terry Scott Taylor, the disc features many new and newly
re-recorded Terry Scott Taylor tunes, including "Let There Be Angels,"
"Loved and Forgiven," Sins of the Fathers," "Light Princess," "Noel,"
"Lovely Lilly Lou," "The Afternoon," and "A Song of Innocence." All
newly re-recorded songs have been especially recorded by Terry Taylor
and Rob Watson for this project.

The disc also features a 16 page insert and new and newly re-recorded
songs by Terry Taylor, Theo Obrastoff, the Lost Dogs, Randy Stonehill,
Mike Knott, Riki Michele, the Choir and Derri Daugherty. Available July
2, 3003, at the Cornerstone Warm & Filled booth and on-line at
www.danielamos.com. Please note that all on line orders will not be
able to be filled until our return from Cornerstone on Sunday, July 6.
Also available in early July at www.andysangelsrecords.com.

We hope to see you at Cornerstone this year, if not there, then perhaps
your backyard. Stay tuned for details...

SPECIAL NOTE TO WEBSTORE CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF
THE UNITED STATES

As many of you already know, we have been experiencing some major
problems with packages being shipped outside of the U.S. Many packages
have been taking several weeks to arrive, and some had to be reshipped
multiple times before they would finally arrive at their destinations. The
majority of these problems were eventually traced back to the company
that had been shipping our international orders for us. We are pleased to
announce that within days we will be printing our own international postage
and will no longer have a need for an outside shipping company for these
orders. This should make our service to customers oustide of the U.S.
faster and more reliable.

Jonathan T. Feavel (JT)
Feavel Law Office and
Warm & Filled Artist Management
325 Busseron Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
812.886.9230 (phone)
812.886.9161 (fax)
feavel@feavel-law.com
www.feavel-law.com
www.warmandfilled.com

06-12-2003 12:08 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A huge delivery

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH