Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First one. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page First one.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.GORT.
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-02-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To be honest, I don't listen to Terry's crap!
06-14-2003 12:57 .GORT. is offline Send an Email to .GORT. Search for Posts by .GORT. Add .GORT. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You, my friend, are a poop.

06-14-2003 13:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

He's quite wrathful today, Mr. Smith. i wouldn't get
to close. The queen will have to shut his mouth.

06-14-2003 13:11 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yes she will.

06-14-2003 13:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I bought from Longs mail order catalog for years.

That place used to rule! you could get just about anything. I got all the Keaggy early 70's"Glass Harp" albums there. They are nothing like they used to be though.
06-15-2003 06:33 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I remember sitting for hours as a kid circling stuff I wanted in their huge catalog. I discovered some of the best music in their catalogs. In fact, that's where I bought Vox Humana and Motorcycle.

06-15-2003 11:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
skykinglvr
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

My very first album by Terry and the boys was their very first one - "Daniel Amos" I believe I bought it at the George Fox College (now University) bookstore after hearing
"Walking on the water" played on the college radio station.
A few months later they played a concert at the college.
I loved it and from then on I decided I was going to follow this group. And that's what I've done through every music style and incarnation.
06-19-2003 20:52 skykinglvr is offline Send an Email to skykinglvr Search for Posts by skykinglvr Add skykinglvr to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » First one.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH