Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs on DVD ------ Lo-Fi that is » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs on DVD ------ Lo-Fi that is
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Dogs on DVD ------ Lo-Fi that is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lo-Fidelity presents:
The Lost Dogs ...Via Chicago...

2 disc, limited edition DVD set, chronicling the bands concert in the fall of 2002 in Chicago IL. Special features included in the dvd are as follows:

13 track live concert performance
Band interviews
Bonus solo performances from Mike, Terry, and Derri
Photo gallery from the concert by Dinah Kotthoff
Stereo and 5.1 surround sound options
Bonus band commentary audio track
Format: NTSC/Region Free

***The first 1000 copies will also include a bonus audio cd with 8 performances from the concert, exclusive to this dvd set.***

Complete Info
06-13-2003 17:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is also a video clip on the site too! Big Grin

(it's a real player clip and I hate real player cuz they screwed me when they changed to RealOne! Mad now I have to download their crappy free version to see the clip)
06-13-2003 18:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very Good

I would love to see this for the 77s and Daniel Amos.

I crave dvd of the 80s/90s (perhaps a little late 70s for fun)

I will pony da money as I have for every release.

06-13-2003 18:05 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

another drain on my pocket book.

Looks like a good set. This should be pretty solid.

06-13-2003 18:07 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

This is great news! Thanks for sharing....I guess the kids will starve two days next week.. Big Grin
06-13-2003 18:55 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
huha
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-13-2003

quote:
Originally posted by BD

(it's a real player clip and I hate real player cuz they screwed me when they changed to RealOne! Mad now I have to download their crappy free version to see the clip)

huha
06-13-2003 18:56 huha is offline Homepage of huha Search for Posts by huha Add huha to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Add mine to the starving kids list

06-13-2003 19:16 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I'm glad they're not takin' orders until July 1 because then I have enough time to save all my lil' nickles and dimes so I can buy it.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-13-2003 19:37 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I am so there....

and I can afford it by July 1 too... Big Grin

06-13-2003 22:00 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Luteous Llama

Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

This is very classy looking.

I will need to find some quality speakers for my little old tv.

06-13-2003 22:52 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

The video looks cool. Is this the first music video since the infamous Let's Spin??
06-13-2003 23:03 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

You know how we all have a dream concert....

Well I've always wanted to film DA or the Dogs and do a Black And White vodeo or DVD... looks like Jeffery read my mind!Cool

Of course in my dream there all all kinds of guest performers, like everyone who has been in DA, SE, Dogs etc...

Sort of like the B&W concert they did for Roy Orbison.

That would be cool!Smile )

BD
06-13-2003 23:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'm gonna get me one of those!!!

06-14-2003 00:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

I did look at the link at lf ... maybe I wasn't looking in the right place, but does anybody know how this will be split over two discs? what is on what disc?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-14-2003 00:42 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Grand Encephalon

DVD track-list

A Certain Love
Free Drinks and a Dream (A Vegas Story)
The Wall of Heaven
If You Loved Here (You'd Be Home By Now)
In the Distance
The Great Divide
Wild Ride
Moses In The Desert
Bad Indigestion
Why Is The Devil Red?
Honeysuckle Breeze
Breathe Deep
Joel
CD track-list

Free Drinks and A Dream
In the Distance
The Great Divide
Bad Indigestion
Why is the Devil Red?
Honeysuckle Breeze
Breathe Deep
Joel

06-14-2003 01:07 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

"Via Chicago" is also the name of a great Wilco song! Cool

06-14-2003 14:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
This is very classy looking.

Yup. We haven't seen the video itself yet, but we hear it looks and sounds wonderful. Everything you'd want a Lost Dogs live video to be.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-14-2003 16:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

man, it took forever to get that clip to play on my frickin slow dial-up connection...

but anyway, i agree -- looks VERY classy -- high quality product!!

i'm definitely planning to order a copy

thanks lo-fidelity for puttin this baby together Smile
06-15-2003 03:28 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't wait!

06-15-2003 13:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I am very excited. I can't stop jumping up and down.

06-15-2003 22:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs on DVD ------ Lo-Fi that is

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH