Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Challenge!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Challenge!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wink

06-15-2003 22:25 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD

But I do not wish to fight with my Fellow Damber from across the waters. I'm sure Gaawd will find a way for us both to serve at these holy BBQs of love.

Please send money for each of us... dig deep DAmbers, for it is a glorious thing that you do. Send the money to me, and I will see that the Cap'n gets what's coming to him.

BD Cool

Amen my brother and/or my sister. (These internet psuedonyms are difficult)

BD send what is due my way.... (Although I am in a denominational church I will accept love gifts of all denominations)

06-15-2003 23:04 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

duke it out, boyz....................may the best man win.

While you're fighting, I'll be assisting my dear brother, Mr Titanium Legs, with plans to travel to wherever in MN this thing will be held...................

Smile Smile Smile

Joey, if you don't attend the MN one, you'll be missing the best.......trust me on this !

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-16-2003 12:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
duke it out, boyz....................may the best man win.

While you're fighting, I'll be assisting my dear brother, Mr Titanium Legs, with plans to travel to wherever in MN this thing will be held...................

Smile Smile Smile

Joey, if you don't attend the MN one, you'll be missing the best.......trust me on this !

Yeah Joey dude! come on over here and party with us dude! Big Grin

06-16-2003 12:14 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zippetydoodaddy

It seems that Joey is the attendee most wanted.

To convince a poor divorcee to travel 1500 miles east or south for a BBQ must be the game of the day. Okay, I'll play.

The east coast girls are hip. I really dig those styles they wear.
And the southern girls with the way they talk, they knock me out when I'm down there.
The mid-west farmer's daughters really make you feel alright.
And the northern girls with the way they kiss, they keep their boyfriends warm at night.

BUT...

I know you want to be in California Jooooh eeey!

Check Southwest. $99 or less!

Anyway, there's no guarantee of fair weather in MN, is there?

August 2005
06-16-2003 12:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

No - but there is a guarantee of NO fair weather friends in MN.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2003 13:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

The weather in Minnesota is absolutley predictable. It will either be sunny, rainy, hot, cold, rain, snow, sleat, lightly shower, thunder, pleasent or unpleasent on any given day.

I wasn't aware that there was a MN chapter of anything related to DA. That's why I am moving to California(and for the California girls).
06-16-2003 13:09 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

No - but there is a guarantee of NO fair weather friends in MN.

OUCH! That was low.

But, are you suggesting that when one goes to MN they are welcomed into a family that will accept unconditionally, give ceaselessly, and embrace constantly. Because that would be the definition of the opposite of a "fair weather friend". We here in the CA chapter would love to offer all of that, but we do accept the reality that even with the best intentions, friends fall away, time and distance separate and the good times in the past are often the best they'll ever be.

So, dear fence-sitters, if you go to MN seeking friends that will never leave or forsake and carry your burdens through thick and thin the reality is that you will be sorely disappointed.

We in the Golden State won't lie. We'll welcome you, enjoy your company and remember the good times we had. But that's not all. We'll offer you Terry and Mike, warm sun, the best carne asada ever tasted by human lips and a little taste of what Charles Manson and Roy Rogers both called home in one of the most beautiful natural rock canyons in the country.

Again, The West is the best. Get here and we'll do the rest.

-zzzzzzzzip

August 2005
06-16-2003 13:47 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

PEOPLE!!!!!!Mad

This is ridiculous! We're all DAmbers East,West or Mid-West! I say let's all throw a BBQ the guys (Mike and Terry) will love then they will decide which one was the best! Cut this CRAP out! Let's enjoy ourselves wherever we are and pray for those who can't be with us. Sorry if I sound like a spoilsport but I believe we are all family here, so let's act like it. I'm all for a little competition but let's back-off a little.Crying

oh by the way MN is gonna win! Big Grin

06-16-2003 13:59 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ZippetyBoy:

Au contraire, mon ami! We here in MN are the fairest of friends, the most constant and ever-ready-to-lend a hand kind of folks you'd ever want to meet .... ya, shure, you betcha!

And weather? HA.............we have LOTS of weather here, yes indeedy, we do! Let's see, historically on August 3rd in Duluth, it's been like this:

Normal High: 76.2
Normal Low: 55
Normal Precipitation (RAIN, not snow!): .1 inch
It has not snowed on August 3rd before.

Okay, let's try Stillwater:
Normal High: 84.2
Normal Low: 61.2
Precip: .1 inch

yup, sounds pretty good to me Smile

So, sound like a nice place for a BBQ? Methinks so!

COME TO MINNESOTA..........WE'LL give you a lake! We've got lots of 'em.

06-16-2003 14:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Nez Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nez

I wasn't aware that there was a MN chapter of anything related to DA. That's why I am moving to California(and for the California girls).

you need to get out more..............and you missed our first Fellowship party a few weeks ago.............

tsk, tsk.

oh, btw, are you IN Minnesota now?

06-16-2003 14:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
PEOPLE!!!!!!Mad

This is ridiculous! We're all DAmbers East,West or Mid-West! I say let's all throw a BBQ the guys (Mike and Terry) will love then they will decide which one was the best! Cut this CRAP out! Let's enjoy ourselves wherever we are and pray for those who can't be with us. Sorry if I sound like a spoilsport but I believe we are all family here, so let's act like it. I'm all for a little competition but let's back-off a little.Crying

Which is it? Do you like to banter or not? Oh I'm so confused!! Confused

August 2005
06-16-2003 14:27 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
PEOPLE!!!!!!Mad

That's why MN gonna win.....brother Big Grin

06-16-2003 14:29 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
ZippetyBoy:

Au contraire, mon ami! We here in MN are the fairest of friends, the most constant and ever-ready-to-lend a hand kind of folks you'd ever want to meet .... ya, shure, you betcha!

And weather? HA.............we have LOTS of weather here, yes indeedy, we do! Let's see, historically on August 3rd in Duluth, it's been like this:

Normal High: 76.2
Normal Low: 55
Normal Precipitation (RAIN, not snow!): .1 inch
It has not snowed on August 3rd before.

Okay, let's try Stillwater:
Normal High: 84.2
Normal Low: 61.2
Precip: .1 inch

yup, sounds pretty good to me Smile

So, sound like a nice place for a BBQ? Methinks so!

COME TO MINNESOTA..........WE'LL give you a lake! We've got lots of 'em.

Sounds lovely! I can't wait to be there.

Should I wear a parka or a speedo? or both?

tee hee

August 2005
06-16-2003 14:30 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Leave the speedo to BD. He's going to the beach for a week.

06-16-2003 14:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Driver8
PEOPLE!!!!!!Mad

That's why MN gonna win.....brother Big Grin

Touche'

LOL

August 2005
06-16-2003 14:31 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Ode to our BBQ's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh to sing a song
of friends and pie.
and dance along
the moonlit sky.
with fondest memories
of yonder days.
we share the songs
and are all amazed.

at the times we had
when we were young.
and the times we'll have
once songs are sung.

so gather friends
at grills in yards.
and have ye fun
though traveled far.

06-16-2003 14:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

in MN...
yer just one state away from the best cheese to put on yer burger-and the best brats to split open a hot coal
and

leinenkugals!!!!!!!

after all- it IS a BBQ!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2003 15:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

I'm in Minnesota until...around end of October. Then I leave it for sunny/smoggy L.A.
06-16-2003 15:13 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Nez
I'm in Minnesota until...around end of October. Then I leave it for SMOGGY/SUNNY L.A.

Correction is above Big Grin lol Big Grin

06-16-2003 15:15 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Challenge!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH