Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Challenge!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Challenge!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2003 15:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what are ya gonna serve on the coast?

????????

06-16-2003 15:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

????????

don't forget to stick out your pinky when drinking your wine............^don't even make a joke about that line....you sickos Big Grin

06-16-2003 15:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

Sounds lovely! I can't wait to be there.

Should I wear a parka or a speedo? or both?

tee hee

both would be SO cool!

You could start a new fashion trend......we likes dem here!

don't forget the choppers (and if you don't know what those are, you've not visited MN in the winter Smile Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-16-2003 15:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Nez
I'm in Minnesota until...around end of October. Then I leave it for sunny/smoggy L.A.
I feel sorry for you.. Big Grin
06-16-2003 15:19 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Nez
I'm in Minnesota until...around end of October. Then I leave it for SMOGGY/SUNNY L.A.
I feel sorry for you.. Big Grin

06-16-2003 15:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

is Dr. Rich going to bring some of his famous bathtub gin for the MN show??? Pleased

Cool
06-16-2003 15:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Driver only drinks Gin ...ger-Ale Big Grin

06-16-2003 15:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Kewl! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nez
I'm in Minnesota until...around end of October. Then I leave it for sunny/smoggy L.A.

Then you're coming to the BBQ in or near Stillwater, aren't you? What part of MN are you from????????????

you GOTS to go, bro! (are you a bro? I don't know. Assume so. Gotta go!)

06-16-2003 15:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by Nez
I'm in Minnesota until...around end of October. Then I leave it for SMOGGY/SUNNY L.A.

Then you're coming to the BBQ in or near Stillwater, aren't you? What part of MN are you from????????????

06-16-2003 15:22 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

NO WAY! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

????????

Leinie's!!!!!!!!!!
and cheese bratwurst!!!!!!!

YEAH, BABY!

hey, if you're cool, you carry a 12 pack and a half in your suitcase to New York, cuz your niece misses her Leinie's! That's what I did! Am I a cool aunt, or what?????????

06-16-2003 15:23 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Weather report for LA,CA....

Sunny 95% chance of Smog Big Grin

06-16-2003 15:24 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

my favorite beer....
is Root.

06-16-2003 15:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey
is Dr. Rich going to bring some of his famous bathtub gin for the MN show??? Pleased

only if YOU show up, Joey!

06-16-2003 15:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

Are you booked for one of these BBQ's? If so , do we have to be invited to attend? .
06-16-2003 15:25 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

Are you booked for one of these BBQ's? If so , do we have to be invited to attend? .

I'll be in MN! Come on down....oh first talk to Commander Cote...it's his Q. Big Grin

06-16-2003 15:29 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joey

only if YOU show up, Joey!

i'm there dudes.... Cool

Cool
06-16-2003 15:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

gotta hemi??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You don't have to be invited, but you gots to pay!

register here:

http://www.danielamos.com/wbboard/thread...did=1&styleid=2

06-16-2003 15:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Nez Nez is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-16-2003

quote:

Richfield/Edina...not to far from the Southdale Mall. I should be able to pull it off. I will need to blow off steam. My job is driving me mad. Smile

quote:

I is a bro-unless my parents have a shocking secret.
06-16-2003 15:35 Nez is offline Send an Email to Nez Homepage of Nez Search for Posts by Nez Add Nez to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
You don't have to be invited, but you gots to pay!

register here:

http://www.danielamos.com/wbboard/thread...did=1&styleid=2

Ahh! Thanks for the sense of direction....
06-16-2003 15:36 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Challenge!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH